What's new

The Female Alpha's Sanctuary

Cherry Lee

New Techie
Does anyone have the chapters of this book for free? It's on the app novel tells, unfortunately there's no link to it, it can only be shared on Facebook. I can't also find the author on the app. It's just the title "The Female Alpha's Sanctuary" with word "Sanctuary" written underneath it.
Here's the synopsis if it's gonna make it easier to find the book for free whether online as a pdf or epub:

"I dropped the plate I was holding to the floor but couldn't care to watch it shatter. My eyes were too busy soaking in the man standing before me.
My mate.
The future Alpha of the Nightwake, Landon Walker, is my mate.
Oh no.
Landon's eyes were blown wide as he stood there staring at me. The emotions rolled off him like waves; love, want, confusion, fear and happiness all packed into one.
He was frozen stiff mirroring my posture. Neither of us expected this outcome. It took us completely by surprise. Why did we just find out we were bound? We should've known we were mates at sixteen.
But both of us were passed that ripe age of sixteen --me nineteen as of today, him twenty-one-- but never felt this pull until now. Why? Why now? Why not before?
"Selene-"
Landon began quietly. The way he said my name had chills running down my back. I opened my mouth to say something when the sound of approaching footsteps stopped me.
It was Hestia.
Wisps of her blonde hair swayed back and forth as she entered with a skip in her step. Her bright blue dress fell charmingly down her body; highlighting the feminine curves she was blessed with. The air of cheeriness and glee she brought along with her presence cut the tension seeping into the kitchen just moments before. I immediately felt my throat constrict as I watched her wrap her arms around Landon's waist and snuggled into him. A pang of jealousy flared inside me but I squashed it down.
Friends.
I reminded myself.
They're just friends.
No matter how close they were, they were simply friends.
Landon seemed a little taken aback as he shifted on his foot and wrapped his arm awkwardly around her.
His expression a mask of conflict.
"There you guys are! I've been looking for you two. Can't have the birthday girl isolating herself."
Hesita smiled brightly at me, baby blue eyes shinning and all. She looked absolutely stunning. My baby sister was glowing with happiness as she basked in his affection. In that moment, I could feel my heart rage with growing envy. It was wrong, so wrong for me to want her as far away from him as possible, but he was my mate. It was instinctual to be territorial. It was in my nature as a wolf to want him for myself regardless of what my human side told me. Against my morals, better judgement and all sensical thinking, I wanted nothing more than to just stake my claim.
I wanted to tell Hestia that he was my destined one and that I was his.
But I couldn't.
I couldn't do that to my sister.
At least, not yet without explaining it to her. We had to have a proper conversation about this.
I knew it would break her heart and that was something I wasn't ready to do. I doubt I ever could be. In that instant of clarity, he became part of me. A part that couldn't belong to no one else but me. Not even my sister. I knew then and there, that it was selfish thinking. They were only friends yet I was trying to separate them.
While I wanted to run away and hide, my wolf wanted to fight for what was hers.
Instinct or not, it felt wrong.
I hated the bond for it.
"Selene? Are you okay?"
My gaze flickered to my sister, her eyes shining with concern as a slight frown tugged on her lips. For a brief second, my gaze fell to their closeness before lifting back to hers,
"I'm fine."
I choke out. What a good lie.
She didn't seem to notice though. She simply smiled and gazed up to my mate.
No matter how many times I've chanted it in my head that they were simply friends, the wolf side of me refused to acknowledge it. Not when I knew Hestia's feelings for Landon went beyond friendship. She was so sure she was in love with him. I suppose I could only be thankful now that they never seemed to cross the line. That Landon never took the bait.
I never understood why wolves bothered getting into relationships with the intention of going longterm when they still have yet to meet their mate. People like my sister.
Those who underestimated the power of the mate bond and the Moon Goddess' will, would try to take fate in their own hands. When one of them finds their mate, everything they planned would fall to ruin. No one could resist the mate bond. That is why I didn't understand why Hestia would bother pin after Landon.
When she realized Landon wasn't her mate, she was unbothered. She didn't care whether or not they were mates. Sure, it would've been easier if they were but she'd decided long before that he was the one for her.
It just didn't make any sense to me.
It was utterly pointless.
She had her own mate out there while he did too. It didn't even have to be me. No amount of 'love' would overpower the pull of mates. I've seen it happen countless of times.
With clenched fists and a tight lipped smile, I darted my gaze toward Landon who averted his attention from me and smiled down at my sister. I could see through his facade but Hestia appeared not to. With a small kiss to the cheek, he soothingly ran his hand up and down her arm before clearing his throat.
"Isn't it time that we let Selene here, open her gifts?"
Hestia's eyes twinkled with delight as she clapped her hands together. As much as I was in no mood to open gifts, she made a face that was hard to say no to. The obvious excitement in her expression made me weak to her wishes. I gave in, smiling softly before nodding as Hestia looped her arm around mine and dragged me to the living room. I forced myself not to bristle when she touched me.
That little kiss didn't go unnoticed.
"I'll stay here for a second. I dropped a plate, I'll be right out after I clean it up."
His velvety voice stroke tingles up my skin. Hestia, who only now saw the broken plate looked to her feet and gasped. I could tell she wanted to help him clean it but Landon insisted he'd do it himself. After a few seconds of reluctantly agreeing, Hestia tugged me forward and began to lead me out.
I could feel his gaze boring into my back as I turned. I hated the feeling of immense jealousy coursing through me caused by my own sister. She had no fault in this. Not really. It wasn't as though she knew he would be my mate. Of course it wasn't ideal for her to be going after someone who wasn't hers to begin with, but they grew close to each other long before he got to know me. They actually cared for one another; bond or no bond. Besides, it was just a crush. I tried reassuring myself that her fascination with him was only temporary. The moment she'd find her mate, she'd realize how silly her pinning of him was.
It still didn't erase the hurt from being secondary to him though.
Hestia was first.
I was second.
It hurt so much that anger toward my sister began to brew inside me. How could I share the one person I shouldn't have to? Hestia always had my parents' attention. I blamed it on the younger-sibling card. Though, deep down inside I knew my parents favored her. I didn't hate them for it. I never could. It wasn't intentional but it wasn't very subtle either. Hestia was coddled by my parents. It was hard to pretend like I didn't notice the stark difference between us.
She was everything I wasn't. She was better. She was friendly whereas I was socially awkward. She was confidently beautiful to a fault whereas I was more quiet and to myself. She had friends who would gladly put their life down for her whereas I only had my garden. She was always believed to be Luna material whereas I was simply "the Luna's sister".
She was best friends with the Future Alpha, considered family to the current Alpha and Luna, and was someone everyone sought to be.
She was Hestia.
I was simply Selene.
And I loved myself regardless.
We both grew up fine. We were just different people. I never minded that. She was her own person as I was my own. It was her destiny for something great. I was confident that my own destiny would hold the same kind of importance but just in a different setting.
I knew I was much more than what people thought me to be even without saying it.
She was my sibling and obviously I would be proud of her. I was proud to call her my sister. She was everything I hoped she'd grow up to be. She never asked for the attention people gave her, she was just that good to be drawing that kind of love from everyone in the pack. As stvpid as it sounded seeing as I was the older sister, I looked up to her. She was somewhat of a role model to me.
She was one of a kind, just as I was.
She was beautiful, just as I was.
It just took the right person to see that.
And for me, it was supposed to be my mate.
For the first time in my life, I was jealous of my sister.
Jealous of what she had that I didn't.
Jealous of the memories they had shared, are sharing and will share.
I was never mistreated. Never bullied. But sometimes, I wished someone had said mean things to me, done me some wrong. At least then, I would feel somewhat part of the pack. Even if it meant being in the bottom of the food chain.
As of now, as it always had been, I was the outlier.
The odd one out.
The one people know but never knew.
I just wanted a place here.
Heat rose up to my cheeks when I risked a look over my shoulder to see Landon staring at me. He was crouched over the glass shards from the plate but was completely still. We held each other's gaze as Hestia led me away for what seemed like minutes when in reality, it was only for a brief few seconds. We came into the common room.

Wattpad has it as The Bloodlust
Does anyone have the chapters of this book for free? It's on the app novel tells, unfortunately there's no link to it, it can only be shared on Facebook. I can't also find the author on the app. It's just the title "The Female Alpha's Sanctuary" with word "Sanctuary" written underneath it.
Here's the synopsis if it's gonna make it easier to find the book for free whether online as a pdf or epub: