What's new

The Protector Novel PDFs Free Download/Read Online

zeal

De Techizard
If you're looking for a new but super interesting novel to add to your reading list, then it has to be The Return of the God of War [The Protector] by Levi Garrison. Levi Garrison: The Return Of The God Of War (The Protector) Chinese Novel has been trending since it was popularized by the Bravonovel team. It's recently released, and its translation is ongoing. So, the Protector Novel is an interesting Chinese Novel translation that's written with the romantic novel audience in mind. Here's the page to download The Protector Novel PDFs in chapters and as soon as new ones are released.

The Protector Novel Free DownloadThe Protector Novel Synopsis​

In Erudia, a private jet landed at North Hampton Airport, where all international flights experienced an eight-hour delay because of it.
At the private passageway were five men in suits and leather shoes, standing as straight as a javelin. Every now and then, they would raise their wrist to look at the time, for a big shot was coming to town. The upper-class society of North Hampton had learned about his arrival, but no one had the capability to get an inch closer to the private passageway.
Even the richest man in North Hampton who came to pay homage was chased away. Finally, movements were coming from the passageway. “God of War!!!”…

Attachments

Last edited:
Why are there no new chapters now days
If you're looking for a new but super interesting novel to add to your reading list, then it has to be The Return of the God of War [The Protector] by Levi Garrison. Levi Garrison: The Return Of The God Of War (The Protector) Chinese Novel has been trending since it was popularized by the Bravonovel team. It's recently released, and its translation is ongoing. So, the Protector Novel is an interesting Chinese Novel translation that's written with the romantic novel audience in mind. Here's the page to download The Protector Novel PDFs in chapters and as soon as new ones are released.

View attachment 996The Protector Novel Synopsis​

In Erudia, a private jet landed at North Hampton Airport, where all international flights experienced an eight-hour delay because of it.
At the private passageway were five men in suits and leather shoes, standing as straight as a javelin. Every now and then, they would raise their wrist to look at the time, for a big shot was coming to town. The upper-class society of North Hampton had learned about his arrival, but no one had the capability to get an inch closer to the private passageway.
Even the richest man in North Hampton who came to pay homage was chased away. Finally, movements were coming from the passageway. “God of War!!!”…

Pls add more chapter's to the protector

I've read all your chapter and there are more... You left off on a nice cliffhanger. When are you going to add more. It's been a year for this site. The site I'm reading on is now at 3219

MorE Chapter please

All chapters merged (except 1301 to 1361 because I trusted other's merges😔)
Trust me on this one! Until I finish this novel I will notify you if more chapters are missing.
Later Edit:
Chapters 3087-3090 are also missing, but that one I think it was my mistake. Sorry for that!

Last edited:
Here is the combined PDF of The Protector Chapter 1301-1385 and Chapter 1386-1465.
I used your merged packs to merge all the novel's chapters, but now I realized that chapters from 1300 to 1361 are missing. I just hope that is the only error. :cautious:

@zeal , do you happen to know another novel like this (which is already written in full?) With another God of War, like...

I just finished this one and I liked it very much...
Thank you, brother, for your hard work!

I've already combined almost all of them, from 1 to 4175, except about 63 chapters, but I did mention that and which of them.
I also finished the book a long time ago, but thanks for your effort anyway!

I've already combined almost all of them, from 1 to 4175, except about 63 chapters, but I did mention that and which of them.
I also finished the book a long time ago, but thanks for your effort anyway!
Can you please help me where can i download merge file starting from 1811 till the end