What's new

The time traveling

J-A-K

New Techie
Chapter 1

Abdullah Khan, a brilliant physicist from Pakistan, had always been fascinated by the mysteries of time. Growing up in Lahore, he would spend hours poring over history books, wondering what it would be like to live in a different era. As he grew older, his curiosity only deepened, and he became determined to crack the code of time travel.

"Abdullah, you're wasting your time with this obsession," his colleagues at Quaid-e-Azam University would say. "Focus on something practical, something that will change the world today, not yesterday."

But Abdullah couldn't shake the feeling that the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe lay in the past. He spent every waking moment studying the works of Einstein, Hawking, and other great minds, trying to find a loophole in the fabric of time.

And then, it happened. After months of tireless work, Abdullah finally succeeded in building a time machine. It was a sprawling contraption, with wires and circuits snaking out of a central console like a mad scientist's playground.

"Are you sure this thing is safe?" his assistant, Sarah, asked, eyeing the machine warily.

"Of course it's safe," Abdullah replied, his eyes shining with excitement. "I've run the simulations a thousand times. We're good to go."

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "And what exactly are we going to do with this... thing?"

Abdullah grinned. "We're going to change history, my friend. We're going to make the impossible possible."

With a deep breath, Abdullah set the coordinates to the 8th century, a time of great empires and fierce warriors. He took a final glance at Sarah, who looked like she was about to pass out, and stepped into the machine.

"See you on the other side," he said, and disappeared into the swirling vortex of time.

(To be continued...)

Let me know if you'd like me to continue with the next part of Chapter 1 or move on to Chapter 2!