What's new

Tired Of Facebook? Disable Facebook Timeline App

ebenzunlimited

image%25255B50%25255D.png
Facebook timeline is a great way of displaying your old photos, memorable posts and apps with your friends and family. This feature changes your entire Facebook Profile layout into a more attractive look. I previously wrote a tutorial on how to Enable Facebook Timeline Feature and today I am sharing the tutorial on how to completely remove the timeline app from your profile and revert to older Facebook profile layout. Since this time-based story telling did receive mixed feedback therefore it would be really helpful for most of you to learn how to undo/delete this application.
UPDATE: Facebook Timeline has been officially activated on all old layouts. Know why you can't undo Facebook Timeline?
How To Disable Facebook Timeline Layout?

Then visit this page <a href="https://developers.facebook.com/apps">Developers</a>
    Towards your left you will see apps. Choose the app you created for timeline. In my case I named it Timeline Feature.
image%25255B17%25255D.png

Click the Edit Settings link,
image%25255B25%25255D.png

Then on the settings page towards bottom-left you will see many options under related links, Choose Delete App. Which will delete the timeline app.
image%25255B33%25255D.png

Confirm to delete the app and Bingo you have successfully shifted back to the older Profile view.
bye3.gif

Visit your profile to see it in its exact previous look and layout. Do let me know if you needed any help pals. Hope you find this helpful. :>