What's new

Tossed Between Her Defiant Mates Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Tossed Between Her Defiant MatesTossed Between Her Defiant Mates Novel Synopsis

"Obey us!" The four powerful werewolves loomed over me while my hands were tied behind my back.
"No! I won't submit to anyone," I muttered.
Alpha Bellamy, Alpha Caspian, Warrior Emre, and the Rugged rogue Wolvin wore khaki pants and white shirts,
their muscles bulging and breaths ragged from hours of chasing after me on the mountains. "That's enough.
We've listened to your nonsense and given you time.
But if you want to f**k with us--," the towering rogue hissed, beginning to take off his shirt, "then we'll f**k you up real good!"
"And we won't even break a sweat," Alpha Bellamy chimed in, shedding his shirt.
My gaze shifted to the other two, who had also exposed their upper bodies now.
All I could ask them was. "Why now? You all rejected me, betrayed me, and abandoned me when my pack was under attack.
Why return now?" The four exchanged glances, with Alpha Caspian taking the lead to confess, "Because we've finally realized how deeply we've fallen for you!"
It was too late, I have lost the part of me who craved a mate. ….
After getting cheated on by her chosen mate on the day of her mating ceremony, everybody said Genevieve would never find a loving mate.
Little did they know, the Moon Goddess had planned something bigger for Genevieve when she gave her four handsome, sexy,
powerful and always horny mates to protect her. But the truth was far from what was known to Genevieve.
The perfect mates of Genevieve yield secrets that would change their relationship forever.
Will Genevieve find out her mates are far from perfect, or will her mates fall so deeply in love with her that they will do anything to make sure their truth never comes out and Genevieve remains theirs?
Read the complete episode now to determine end of story, thank you!

Attachments