What's new

WapMod1.5 Best for smf wap2 > option to easily run ads, adsense in wap/ mobile

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Download WapMod1.5 now With the latest WapMod1.5 by matt you can easily redirect Opera Mini and Iphone users to your smf wap2 or mobile view without editing a single php line manually. It now supports smf 2.02 you don't really need to emulate any older version to install it. With the redesign and nice view WapMod1.5 adds to your smf wap2 view it becomes appealing to run mobile add in your wap2 view fortunate enough google gives you the code and guide you need from your adsense configuration page just choose your desired display format (xhtml default for smf ) choose support for all phones copy the code and paste it in a notepad save it with any name of your choice and make sure it ends with the extention
    eg . you can save it as
mymobileadd.php
then upload it to your root dir where you have SSI.php open your wireless.template.php and put this below any where you want it to display
Code:
include('mymobileadd.php.php');
depending on the name you saved it with.

the Aurthur of the mod  BxK?s of http://mattcworld.com/ promises to update and fix any possible bug as soon as it is accepted in smf mod site .

In my own opinion this mod is almost perfect and needs just support and future bug fixes the option to direct opera mini users automatically was actually what prompted me to go for it 'cos my smf forum display on opera mini isn't awesome. I even uploaded a copy of this very version @ http://www.mediafire.com/?7u7j7fnhn8sb2i3 to make sure I have it saved.

DE_Light said:
That is it, so guys go on, on d web.

it is always fun to configure your smf wap2 view (wireless view) differently so as to have something unique and more user-friendly

pls obasi i av tried alot on adding the footers and headers link to my smf forum i continue to find it difficult to do this just because i am on mobile
  pls  can you help me to do this  and i will provide all the neccessary information for u
        tanks

R4SH33D said:
pls obasi i av tried alot on adding the footers and headers link to my smf forum i continue to find it difficult to do this just because i am on mobile
  pls  can you help me to do this  and i will provide all the neccessary information for u
        tanks
that's not bad if it's comfortable for you

ok can i send it to your mail or drop me your mobile number so i can send it tanks alot

please help me fix some things

1. The headers are abouve the first icon and i want it to be like yours(below the default header there b4)
2. Pls am sorry i made mistake for that wap2 theme that is there b4. i want to be using default theme because when i switch to  default theme, it did not show the footers anymore
it only show it at the theme i am using there b4 u do it
Thanks

Pls  obasi i've severall sitemap for my smf in SE0 google webmaster, i am getting poor result pls can you help me out with what you are using for this forum,
i even tried the optimus brave i'm seeing the same things

i discovered that your forum is getting brilliant result in SEO
                    thanks