What's new

Where I Belong Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Where I Belong Where I Belong Novel Synopsis

Ava, fresh out of medical school, embarks on a journey to find her estranged father, Franko, the leader of an outlaw motorcycle club in New York.
Despite her successful graduation, Ava faces challenges securing a job and feels a void that only her father can fill.
As she dives into her past, Ava unravels the complex web of family secrets, discovering her father's criminal history and the reasons behind her parents' separation.
The story takes an unexpected turn when Ava encounters Blaze, a member of her father's club, who mistakenly assumes she's a threat.
This encounter leads to a tense confrontation, revealing the harsh reality of her father's world.
As Ava navigates the dangerous territory of the Devil's Due MC, she finds herself torn between her desire for familial connection and the darker side of her father's life.
The narrative explores themes of identity, belonging, and the consequences of choices.
Ava's journey is not just about finding her father but also understanding herself and the impact of her family's history on her own life.
Will Ava be able to reconcile with her father and find the sense of belonging she seeks, or will the secrets of the past prove too much to bear?
Where I Belong is a gripping novel that delves into the complexities of family ties, self-discovery, and the pursuit of one's own path in the face of adversity.
Read the full story now to find out more, thank you!

Attachments

• We Belong 1.pdf
    191.5 KB · Views: 5
  • We Belong 2.pdf
    491.2 KB · Views: 2
  • We Belong 3.pdf
    482.4 KB · Views: 4
  • We Belong 4.pdf
    486.6 KB · Views: 6
  • We Belong 5.pdf
    385.6 KB · Views: 2
  • We Belong 6.pdf