What's new

Which is the best medical computer?

• Thread starter josh123
  • Start date
  • Viewed 1659 times.
J

josh123

Many type of technologies are used in medical field nowadays. But computer play an important to diagnose the diseases easily. The facilities like MRI, CT scan and Ultrasound become possible with the help of computers. I own a hospital and want to buy a hospital but cannot  find good company yet. Tell me about good medical computer selling company.

josh123 said:
Many type of technologies are used in medical field nowadays. But computer play an important to diagnose the diseases easily. The facilities like MRI, CT scan and Ultrasound become possible with the help of computers. I own a hospital and want to buy a hospital but cannot  find good company yet. Tell me about good medical computer selling company.
Do you need a factory customized computer system or a pure science based analogue computer more details will actually provide the answer you craved for. eg. what functions will the computer be serving digital? science based (analogue computer) like mri, ct scan etc ? or just a networked (interlinked ) computers ?

josh123 said:
you may want to read this article here it could interest you based on your medical computer research