What's new

Which is the best solution of the Excel to Vcard converter tool?

• Thread starter alinaalbert
  • Start date
  • Viewed 456 times.
A

alinaalbert

If you have any software for Excel to Vcard, please suggest to me. I have been searching for a long time but I have not found any conversion yet, let me elaborate in detail for Excel to Vcard.

jacksonsmith8

New Techie
Convert different contacts from Excel into the VCF document group which is all around upheld record design for contacts and once Excel contacts get traded into vCard, it can undoubtedly be imported to practically a wide range of messages customers, and so forth. To change over you can attempt this free Excel to vCard Converter programming. This assignment is conceivable by means of Excel to vCard transformation utility which is a particular utility for sending out all contacts of Excel spreadsheets into a single vCard document.

Visit here: https://www.downloadtopten.com/converter/excel-to-vcard/

johnsonanna

New Techie
There are two methods to convert Excel spreadsheets to vCard file format:

Method 1. Convert Excel to vCard Using Windows

Note: This method is applicable only if your contacts are saved in Excel CSV.

Open Windows Contacts (Win+R >> wab) and click on Import
Select CSV (Comma Separated Values) option and add Excel file
Import it and once imported, Export all contacts as vCard
Method 2. Convert Excel to vCard Using Reliable Software

Note: This method is applicable for any Excel file type.

Download the best software to convert Excel to vCard and run it (https://www.systoolsgroup.com/excel-to-vcard.html)
Browse any Excel file, select vCard version 2.1, 3.0, 4.0 (for iPhone/ iCloud)
Click Export and all Excel contacts will be converted into vCard in bulk

DRS Softech

New Techie
Hi! Dear best users, You can try a successful DRS Excel to vCard Converter tool that can convert Excel to a vCard file. Using this software a lot of users get free quick and reliable results you can also get it. It also gives you a free trial version

mukultiwari01

New Techie
To convert Excel data files to vCard FIle format you can use the professional software solution. The Excel to vCard converter tool is a dynamic tool that can swiftly convert Excel data files of users to vCard file format easily. The Trail version of the software also includes the best features. A safe and reliable tool to convert Excel contacts to vCard file format.

akashsingh55

New Techie
If you're looking for a professional solution to convert your Excel data files to vCard file formats quickly and easily, use the Excel to vCard Converter application. The application is a simple and quick way to convert an Excel file into a vCard format. A spreadsheet document may be saved in a variety of file formats thanks to software (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xltx, .xltm, .xlt, .xls, .xlsm, .xlam, .xla). This software has a file preview function that allows you to examine the file content before migrating it. Users also try the demo version before purchasing the software.