What's new

Wife of The Demon Prince Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Wife of The Demon Prince Wife of The Demon Prince Novel Synopsis

Back in time

Arabella opened her eyes.
Something felt so strange.
The soft sheets that surrounded her body and the warm sunshine coming in through the Window.
A sharp contrast to what she just experienced.

'Where am I?.'

She closed her eyes tightly.

The regret of not being able to kill the man who took her family away from her, burned deep inside of her, but when she came to her senses she was lying in a completely different place.
At least it was more comfortable than the hell She just went through.
She had never gotten to lay down in a soft bed like this ever since her whole family was annihilated,

after that not once had she slept peacefully for the fear of being reminded of the haunting memories of her past.
It was as if she had returned to an earlier time in her life, the time when everything was still going well. The time she still had her family with her.
'It's like I've gone back in time...wait...what?!'

Arabella scrambled out of bed, as she got up the large queen size bed. She looked around the familiar environment.
' How could this be possible? I'm supposed to be dead...'
She looked around again, on one side of the wall were the little paintings she had made with her little sister when she was eight, then the red strips of fabric they had tied for wishes on her sister's sixteenth birthday. She walked to the strips, she plucked one of the red strips.
The words she had written still vivid and clear, there was no mistaking of her own handwriting.
Read all the chapters to find out more on this episode thanksss....

Attachments

Last edited: