What's new

Will of chaos Novel PDFs Downloads/OnlineReading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Will of chaos Will Of Chaos Novel Synopsis

The Mc reincarnates in a world of magic and adventure as a Leech,
follow his adventure in this mysterious and exciting world as he goes from the weakest creature to the shadow being that everyone is afraid of.
Will he pursue the path of strength alone? Or without realizing it he will become the king of the greatest empire that ever lived.

.....................................................................................................................................

The Day That Everything Changed​

My name is Albert I am an orphan, I was left at the door of the orphanage as a baby, I have always had a weak constitution and health and that is probably why I was abandoned by my parents.
My name was chosen by the director of the orphanage a priest who was always very good to me, his name was Mario a big man of 1.92 tall, who came from Mexico to the United States when he was 20 years old and never came back.
He was always a father figure to me, he always greeted me with a smile when I returned from a foster home, as I spent a decade going back and forth from over 37 foster homes.
Most of the time for the same reason, couples who saw that I was a little smarter and more mature than others my same age and chose me, but as the time I spent with them increased they saw that I had health and a fragile body and that would bring a lot more expenses with doctors and medicines that they imagined at first and sent me back to the orphanage.
I always felt out of place and out of place,
the way I saw the world was different from other people, the line of right is wrong in my eyes was not so clear to me, it seemed more than the extremes Good and evil were crazy in my eyes and a big gray field existed between them and that's where all the people were in my conception.
The orphanage didn't have a lot of money and I couldn't afford to buy the medicines and doctors I needed more and the years, so I had to find ways to give back to these people at the orphanage who were always there for me.
Read the complete episode to find out more.....

Attachments

• WOC Chapter 1.pdf
    362.8 KB · Views: 95
  • WOC Chapter 2.pdf
    250.1 KB · Views: 79
  • WOC Chapter 3.pdf
    446.5 KB · Views: 73
  • WOC Chapter 4.pdf
    445.1 KB · Views: 82
  • WOC Chapter 5.pdf
    448.6 KB · Views: 90
  • WOC Chapter 6.pdf