What's new

I’m A Quadrillionaire Novel PDFs Online Free Downloads/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
I’m A Quadrillionaire I’m A Quadrillionaire Novel Synopsis

“David, let’s break up!”
In a small and secluded forest on the side of the field in South River University.
Sarah Jensen said to her boyfriend, David Lidell.

“Sarah, why? What did I do wrong? Why do you have to be so heartless?” David asked, slightly emotional.
I’m A Quadrillionaire By Xiruo
They were both friends from high school and had started dating when they were in senior three.

Even though David’s family background was not that great, he was very handsome, and he was good at studies,
he was a typical boy who was considerate and family-orientated. When he was young and inexperienced in high school, he was naturally the crush of many of the female students.
Sarah was not bad either. She was the most beautiful girl in class, and although her studies were not as great as David’s, she was still one of the best students.
Read the complete episode for more exciting views thankss...

Attachments

Last edited:
Dear SIMON,
Thanks for the addition.
However, I want to ask why you always just ass few chapter each day, ? It is too few and you can just add a bit more each day. The truth is that the novel cannot go on forever, it will end one day. Are you scared of it ending and expletive not coming in to read one day ? The truth is that one day it must happen.
Thanks for hearing me out and giving us more each day.
Thanks
Shalom

thanks to the author for making the novel, it's good, but the story takes a bit too long, can you reduce it because the explanation is a bit long and repeats itself, almost the whole chapter is just explanation, it's a waste of a chapter 😫
View attachment 105520I’m A Quadrillionaire Novel Synopsis

“David, let’s break up!”
In a small and secluded forest on the side of the field in South River University.

“Sarah, why? What did I do wrong? Why do you have to be so heartless?” David asked, slightly emotional.
They were both friends from high school and had started dating when they were in senior three.

Even though David’s family background was not that great, he was very handsome, and he was good at studies,
he was a typical boy who was considerate and family-orientated. When he was young and inexperienced in high school, he was naturally the crush of many of the female students.
Sarah was not bad either. She was the most beautiful girl in class, and although her studies were not as great as David’s, she was still one of the best students.

View attachment 105520I’m A Quadrillionaire Novel Synopsis

“David, let’s break up!”

thanks to the author for making the novel, it's good, but the story takes a bit too long, can you reduce it because the explanation is a bit long and repeats itself, almost the whole chapter is just explanation, it's a waste of a chapter 😫

Dear SIMON,
Thanks for the addition.
However, I want to ask why you always just ass few chapter each day, ? It is too few and you can just add a bit more each day. The truth is that the novel cannot go on forever, it will end one day. Are you scared of it ending and expletive not coming in to read one day ? The truth is that one day it must happen.
Thanks for hearing me out and giving us more each day.
Thanks
Shalom
Hi Debo, I know it is frustrating to read only few chapters a day. Sometimes we get at least 4 chapters a day, sometimes there is none. Simon is not the original author I believe. The author is a Chinese national. Simon is generous enough to share with us what he had gotten from the book apps like - Mega Novel or Web Novel. The original author only posts 4 chapters a day in these paid apps. The first 20 chpaters are free to read, and then You actually have to earn coins before you read the next chapters after that. You can buy coins or you have to check in everyday to earn a minimal number of coins .... and one chapter needs like 10 or more coins depending on the length of the chapter....

Hello,
It has been days now and no 1853 and others. Kindly add them to the novel.
Thanks
Shalom