What's new

[2go Gateway Is Back] How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends

Cyber_warrior

New Techie
Screenshot0019.png

How To Connect Facebook Gateway To 2go With the facebook gateway menu provided by 2go, one can easily connect his/her facebook account to 2go, thereby enabling the user to chat with facebook friends while still in 2go mobile messenger.

The following steps shows how you can connect your facebook account to 2go.

>>Go to facebook.com and login with your info.

>>Click on 'profile' in your facebook page.

>>Then click on 'info', there you would see something like 'facebook.com example.example'

>>Copy the exact words you see after facebook.com. For the above example, you would copy, 'seun.king'

>>Then login to your 2go account.

>>Click on 'settings', then 'gateways'. Click on 'facebook gateway'

>>In the facebook username box, enter what you copied. E.g, seun.king

>>Then enter your facebook password.

You should see something like 'registration successful'. Enjoy!!

source: Guruscoded.com

Off topic pls

Instead of registring in dis site I connected my facebook acount... So wats my password cos my facebook password aint working

vameh1 said:
Off topic pls

Instead of registring in dis site I connected my facebook acount... So wats my password cos my facebook password aint working
If you used facebook app to register you normally need log in to facebook first before logging in to the forum. Else, use your email address to sign up again.

Hope this helps? 

Cyber_warrior said:
Screenshot0019.png

How To Connect Facebook Gateway To 2go With the facebook gateway menu provided by 2go, one can easily connect his/her facebook account to 2go, thereby enabling the user to chat with facebook friends while still in 2go mobile messenger.

The following steps shows how you can connect your facebook account to 2go.

>>Go to facebook.com and login with your info.

>>Click on 'profile' in your facebook page.

>>Then click on 'info', there you would see something like 'facebook.com example.example'

>>Copy the exact words you see after facebook.com. For the above example, you would copy, 'seun.king'

>>Then login to your 2go account.

>>Click on 'settings', then 'gateways'. Click on 'facebook gateway'

>>In the facebook username box, enter what you copied. E.g, seun.king

>>Then enter your facebook password.

You should see something like 'registration successful'. Enjoy!!

source: Guruscoded.com
wow! nice tips