What's new

A Professional tool for Backup Office 365

AlbertTaylor

New Techie
Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore is the perfect software to take the backup of Office 365 mailbox into PST. This tool perfectly works, and due to the user-centric feature, the novice will find no difficulty in taking Office 365 backup. Now take a look at some features of the tool.

1. Alongside taking backup, this software will also accommodate restoring PST to Office 365 mailboxes.
2. This software will give you the option to take backup of Archive mailboxes and public folders.
3. This tool enables the choice to schedule the backup process as per the requirement of the user.
4. After the finishing of the backup, the tool also generates the process report.
5. The tool-free evaluation version is available to download, wherein the user can take the backup of the first 50 items/folder.

Since the manual approach requires the user to perform multiple steps to take a backup, the user should use professional software to simplify the backup process while reducing the risk of data loss.

More details about - Backup Office 365

ElinaSen

Informed Techie
I would like to suggest you can also try ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software is the most suitable solution for all the limitations of Office 365 which is related to Data protection. It helps to take backup of your Exchange data and to secure and protect your backup data. The Advance Filter option offers to choose Date Range, date range selection, subject, etc. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
Read More Info,Visit Here:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/office-365/backup/

priyankaarya

New Techie
Here I have suggested the most efficient utility for Office 365 backup. The tool Office 365 Backup & Restore Software takes backup of office 365 emails into PST, EML, MBOX, HTML, TXT, MSG, OST, EMLX, and other file formats. Also, it migrates PST & OST email files into Office 365 accounts. You can use its trial version and evaluate its performance.

arohi01

New Techie
Collect best Office 365 Backup Tool to backup your Office 365 mailbox database to PST Outlook, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLx, Gmail, G Suite, IMAP Server, Exchange Server, Office 365, and many others. This program offers many amazing benefits to all its users i.e. batch function, save attachments, selective folder backup, multiple filters, shows the live backup process, and so on. All Windows editions are well-suited for this program. Use the free demo edition facility to check this complete program.
Read More:- https://convertemailfiles.blogspot.com/2021/09/how-to-backup-office-365-email-data-to.html