What's new

A s0ftware/pr0cedure t0 make any s0ftware p0rtable

First, you need to install the software you want to make portable in a custom folder then you copy the contents of this folder to a winrar and make them sefl extracting.

Yankees said:
I'll b glad u teach me h0w t0 install a s0ftware in a cust0m f0lder.
Nd h0w t0 c0py the c0ntents t  winrar nd make them self extracting.

that is very easy buddy just take for example games , browsers etc while installing asks for a folder where you want the software installed (chooses c/program file/ software_name  by default ) just click on the small icon there and select the folder you wish to install your program after install ==> right click on the folder ==>> select "add to archive" ( remember you must have winrar installed already)  choose a name for it and save =>> now open the rar archive  and go to tools==>> select "convert archive to sfx" ==>> follow the wizard and customize your sfx setup with icons and logo giving it description and names as well==> finally you have to choose a file (mostly .exe or  any other) you will like to lunch automatically after the files are extracted ==> ya done viola

Yankees said:
I'll b glad u teach me h0w t0 install a s0ftware in a cust0m f0lder.
Nd h0w t0 c0py the c0ntents t  winrar nd make them self extracting.
hey dude, firstly you have to create a custom folder in your desktop. While you are installing the software choose the custom folder you have created and continue installation.
At the end of the installation, open your custom folder and hit CTR-A, the you right click, scroll down to where you have add to archive click and follow the following instructions.
*Mark Create SFX Archive
ku6hw.jpg

*Click On Advance
*Click On SFX Options
20fw5xv.jpg

Next upload your icon and logo
*Goto Text And Icon
ogznr.jpg

Choose your custom Icon and logo.
Hit Ok.