De Pro-Techie
Well-rounded Techie
A Woman Worth Billions, Dated the Wrong Brother Novel Synopsis
My name was never on the building, but my fingerprints were everywhere.Oscar and I met in college, when ambition tasted like cheap coffee and borrowed textbooks.
We were twenty-dreaming recklessly, believing love and hard work could carry us anywhere. He had vision.
Big, dazzling ideas. I had precision. I knew how to turn those ideas into something banks, investors, and city councils would trust. 3
We grew together.
Or so I believed.
Seven years later, we were twenty-seven, billionaires in the headlines, engaged in theory-and still waiting on a wedding Oscar kept postponing. 1
There was always a reason.
After the next funding round.
After the next acquisition.
After the market stabilizes.
I told myself patience was love. That timing mattered. That my future wasn’t being delayed-it was being protected.
While Oscar sold dreams, I built foundations.
When the company was young and desperate for cash, banks wouldn’t lend and investors laughed us out of rooms.
That was when I stepped in.
I used my own savings. My inheritances. Every dollar I had. I bought distressed properties when the market was low, quietly, strategically.
The contracts went under my name.
Not the company’s.
Not Oscar’s.
Mine.
I told myself it didn’t matter. We were building a life together. What was mine was his. What was his was ours.
Those properties became the backbone of the real estate empire. Entire developments grew from assets I personally financed.
Oscar knew this. He signed off on it. He thanked me-privately.
Publicly, the credit was always his.
I didn’t fight it.
I loved him.
That belief cracked the day he congratulated Amelie for my work.
Continue reading on this amazing novella to find out more, thank you so much!
Attachments
-
A Woman 1-10.pdf426.7 KB · Views: 159
-
A Woman 11-20.pdf778.1 KB · Views: 140
-
A Woman 21-30.pdf443.2 KB · Views: 115
-
A Woman 31-40.pdf388.7 KB · Views: 78
-
A Woman 41-50.pdf298.4 KB · Views: 72
-
A Woman 51-60.pdf276.7 KB · Views: 72
-
A Woman 61-70.pdf335.3 KB · Views: 74
-
A Woman 71-84.pdf571.3 KB · Views: 82
-
A Woman 85-94.pdf390.6 KB · Views: 43
-
A Woman 95-100.pdf411.1 KB · Views: 44
-
A Woman 101-110.pdf282.1 KB · Views: 42
-
A Woman 111-120.pdf361.3 KB · Views: 55
-
A Woman 121-140.pdf406.3 KB · Views: 61
-
A Woman 141-150.pdf535.6 KB · Views: 51
-
A Woman 151-170.pdf683.2 KB · Views: 86
-
A Woman 171-176.pdf375.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited: