What's new

Ace of the Dragon Division Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

zeal

De Techizard
Here's the page to Download Ace of the Dragon Division Novel PDFs. You can read it online with your phone and PC or download it for offline reading.

Ace of the Dragon Division Novel Synopsis

Ace of the Dragon Division NovelThere’s SIS in great Britain, CIA in the US. In Huaxia, there’s Dragon Division, known as the mysterious power of the East.

When a soldier that originally failed to be selected to join, appeared on the Dragon Division’s list again, no one noticed, that this inconspicuous and humble-looking guy was actually the Dragon King of the division, the one that’s most difficult to deal with.

He was a man, whose appearance gave everyone existential crisis, including a fly that was consecutively caught by him with a pair of chopsticks.

Of course, this story is hilarious as well.
[Shen Yao laughed. “You think I would help you? For what reason?”

Xu Cheng sighed. “Shen Yao, to be honest, you are really pretty.”

“Humph.” Shen Yao snorted coldly, “Can you elaborate on that for me?”

“I don’t know how to get into details, but I can only say that when I accidentally tore your skirt today, I got a boner.”

The PDFs: Use the attached PDF files below to download or read the Ace of the Dragon Division Chinese Novel Story.

Attachments

• AOTDD-1-49.pdf
    935.3 KB · Views: 1,627
  • AOTDD-50-80.pdf
    640.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • AOTDD-81-100.pdf
    496.5 KB · Views: 887
  • AOTDD-101-150.pdf
    972.7 KB · Views: 943
  • AOTDD-151-200.pdf
    958.3 KB · Views: 909
  • AOTDD-201-250.pdf
    962.3 KB · Views: 828
  • AOTDD-251-300.pdf
    978.7 KB · Views: 948
Reactions: Jef
Here's the page to Download Ace of the Dragon Division Novel PDFs. You can read it online with your phone and PC or download it for offline reading.

Ace of the Dragon Division Novel Synopsis

View attachment 1197There’s SIS in great Britain, CIA in the US. In Huaxia, there’s Dragon Division, known as the mysterious power of the East.

When a soldier that originally failed to be selected to join, appeared on the Dragon Division’s list again, no one noticed, that this inconspicuous and humble-looking guy was actually the Dragon King of the division, the one that’s most difficult to deal with.

He was a man, whose appearance gave everyone existential crisis, including a fly that was consecutively caught by him with a pair of chopsticks.

Of course, this story is hilarious as well.
[Shen Yao laughed. “You think I would help you? For what reason?”

Xu Cheng sighed. “Shen Yao, to be honest, you are really pretty.”

“Humph.” Shen Yao snorted coldly, “Can you elaborate on that for me?”

“I don’t know how to get into details, but I can only say that when I accidentally tore your skirt today, I got a boner.”

The PDFs: Use the attached PDF files below to download or read the Ace of the Dragon Division Chinese Novel Story.
Next chapter please