What's new

All purp0se file c0nverti0n s0ftware request

Yankees

New Techie
I will b glad if u c0uld get me a s0ftware that supp0rts the c0nversi0n 0f vide0, picture, audi0, d0c nd all 0ther files we hav.

If you are looking for all in one "all purpose converter " look at this link else read on

Download "total video converter" for all your media related conversion including ipad , nokia, ipod, mov and several format . it is very small in size just install it in your pc , lunch and add any media files you want to convert including mp3 , avi, wma etc.

if you want to use your images as video you need to use "windows movie maker" or let me know what type of images you want to convert (explain your post properly ) let me know what you really need

Yankees said:
Hamblelad:, please c0uld u sh0w me h0w t0 create a self extracting .exe with winRar? I'm very interested in the all ur c0mments u made 0ver there Please........

just copy all the files you wanna use to a folder (after you must have installed winrar) then right click on the folder and choose "add to archive"  after that just open the archive and click on ==> tools ==> choose "convert archive to sfx" ==> configure all necessary option from the menu including the icon , logo and the file you want execute (mostly the .exe) when the files are extracted