What's new

Best Technology OST to PST Converter

soniya07

New Techie
When OST File Removed Recover to through the help of vMail OST to PST Converter tool that is made up by using the best technology. Using this tool user can convert single as well as multiple files at a one time without creating any difficulty. It supports OS Windows’s version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). There is no need for MS Outlook installation to complete the conversion of OST data into PST and other file formats such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, vCal, vCard, and MSG.

ost-to-pst-converter-vsoftware.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Try ZOOK OST to PST Converter is one of the ultimate solutions to migrate OST to PST format in few seconds. It allows easily converts OST to PST format without Outlook in few moments. The tool can safely export OST data to Outlook PST format along with attachments in few moments. It is a multi-supported email application which can easily support all the version of MS Outlook’s OST file and directly import the resultant PST file. It is a windows supportable utility which can easily installed on any version of Windows operating system i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and all below versions. Demo version of the utility is also offered to the users by which they can easily export 25 items from OST file to PST format.

This was very good Software to convert these files. It is a multi-functional software to convert OST to PST files and other file formats like MBOX, PDF, JSON, etc.
Thanks for your Support

The best way to convert OST files into PST or any file format is to opt for professional software which reduces your time or efforts. So I would like to suggest the best solution for converting the OST file. Try the Softaken OST to PST Converter tool. with this tool, you can convert as well as migrate your OST file easily.

Hi, If you want to convert OST to PST on Mac then I would like to suggest a professional OST to PST converter for Mac as a user. It becomes a more efficient and easy task to convert bulk OST files into PST and also in more various file formats by maintaining folder hierarchy throughout the process.
Follow these simple steps for an easy OST to PST conversion,
  • Install and Run MacSonik OST to PST Converter Tool on Mac system.
  • Click the Browse button then select OST files, and tap the Open button.
  • Select multiple/single OST files to convert.
  • Choose PST format in the migrate as menu and click the Convert button to start the process.

To convert OST to PST manually, you can use the following steps:

Open Outlook.
Go to the File tab.
Click Open & Export.
Click Import/Export.
In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then click Next.
Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
Select the OST file that you want to convert, and then click Next.
Select the folder or folders that you want to export, and then click Next.
Click Browse to select a location to save the PST file, and then click Finish.

Regards,
Peter

One of the Best OST to PST Converter Tools is one I am aware of. If you want a version of OST to PST, you can try The ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Tool. I'd like to share some of the capabilities of that tool with you. This is a rapid approach to converting Outlook files; if users utilize these tools, the original data's content will be retained without being lost. All versions of Outlook files, including those from 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier iterations, can be used with this program. It is simple to use and download on all versions of Windows, for both technical and non-technical people. Benefit from a free trial offer.

Last edited:
I want to suggest a tool that can help you in the conversion process of OST to PST in a proper way and with full safety without losing a single data OST file. Use this Converter OST to PST Tool Users are free to operate this application without Outlook and can operate it with all Outlook version files 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Convert OST files without putting yourself into any technical problems. If users have any need for further information they get a free trial to operate the free version features.
Visit here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/

Last edited:
The best technology to convert OST files into PST format with or without Outlook and without putting extra effort with the osttopstapp OST to PST Converter Software users can also convert OST into different formats like PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, etc. and it supports Outlook with more email clients like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage, Postbox, Mulberry, Webmail, Netscape Mail, Evolution, etc. If users want more information install this software to use the free trial.