What's new

Best way to Migrate MSG to MBOX file format

techie

New Techie
Some time ago, I want to convert my MSG file into MBOX file format. Then, I did research on the internet and find many software and solutions. Data security is always my first priority and I read about the software for more information but they have some issues in data security. But I use the tool for Convert MSG to MBOX. That name is the Cigati MSG converter tool. By using this tool, I successfully migrate all the data MSG to MBOX file format

The Cigati MSG Converter is a licensed tool that is a 100% safe program that securely converts MSG files into various file formats. There is no limitation to converting any size to Outlook PST and EML format. It also exports MSG files to Live Exchange Server and Office 365. In addition, it has a lot of great features to do the conversion process you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
MacSonik MSG converter for Mac is a foremost solution to convert MSG to MBOX file format. This utility allows bulk conversion of MSG files without any alteration. Data security and originality are maintained throughout the conversion process. The MSG Converter tool enables the conversion of MSG files to PST, EML, EMLX, Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. It helps to convert emails of the selective dates using the date range.

Follow the below steps to convert MSG to MBOX
1. Launch the MSG converter tool.
2. Select Browse and add the MSG files.
3. Choose MBOX as the saving file format from the Save As feature.
4. Click convert to start the conversion process.