What's new

Betrayed by Bestie, Reclaimed by Revenge Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Betrayed by Bestie, Reclaimed by RevengeBetrayed by Bestie, Reclaimed by Revenge Novel Synopsis

My best friend and I were in relationships with the brothers from the Wilson Family, and we both got pregnant at the same time.
She flaunted her relationship publicly, making everyone in Junopia know that Rick had left the monastery for her.
On the other hand, I kept silent about my relationship with the heir of the Wilson Family.
Thus, everyone mistakenly thought I was single. That was until my best friend saw my pregnancy report.

In a fit of rage, she rallied a group of friends, stormed into my dorm, and vandalized my room with food waste.
"I thought you were my best friend, and here you are, trying to steal my man," she accused.
Not only did she live-stream this accusation, trying to paint me as the other woman, but she also spiked my chicken soup,
hoping to get rid of my unborn child. In defiance, I poured the contaminated soup over her head.

"Just so you know, Rick isn't the only Wilson brother," I retorted.
Later, Rayden, the man who controlled Junopia, wrapped his arm around me and declared icily,
"I've heard troubling rumors about my wife being called a mistress. We need to talk."
Read all the chapters to determine end on this amazing story, thank you!

Attachments