What's new

The Betrayed Luna's Second Chance Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
The Betrayed Luna's Second Chance The Betrayed Luna's Second Chance Novel Synopsis

"Please, let's try again. We can make another baby right now if you want," I begged, my voice broken and desperate.
"A slut like you doesn't deserve a second chance," he spat, his words like venom cutting through my heart like a knife had stabbed my chest.
"I love you." I whispered, despite his harshness, feeling my heart bleed internally from pain and my wolf slowly vanishing due to heartbreak.
*********** Ruby once had the most perfect life any she-wolf could ask for; with a loving mate by her side and a baby on the way, what else could she want?
However, her whole world turned upside down right in the delivery room, and she faces a cascade of heartbreaks.
Life seemed to have given her a second chance at happiness until she got rejected for the second time openly,
in the most disgraceful way, and thrown away like dirt, sending her back on the verge of tears.

Seven years later, with her son all grown up and getting accepted into the biggest werewolf academy that was owned by her ex-mate,
she is forced to go back to her previous life and face her nightmare all again.
But this time she is going back stronger and better for the sake of her child.
But what happens when she returns and finds her mate regretful and remorseful—and not just that she crosses paths with her second chance mate—
the new strongest alpha in town who also has a little daughter?
Would she forsake her quest for revenge by accepting her first mate and childhood love
for the sake of her child and having the perfect family she had once dreamed of, or would
she explore the new spark of connection with the second chance mate, the powerful alpha?

Attachments

• The Betrayed 1.pdf
    65.7 KB · Views: 20
  • The Betrayed 2.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 18
  • The Betrayed 3.pdf
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
  • The Betrayed 4.pdf
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
  • The Betrayed 5.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 14
  • The Betrayed 6.pdf