What's new

Bios password resetting software

Yankees

New Techie
I need a link to download a bootable nd non-bootable software (2 softwares request)that can b used to reset/clear the bios password of any pc apart frm removing the cmos battery.

Yankees said:
I need a link to download a bootable nd non-bootable software (2 softwares request)that can b used to reset/clear the bios password of any pc apart frm removing the cmos battery.
you can read this blog post and download the cmos password app from there hope this helps

zeal said:
Yankees said:
you can read this blog post and download the cmos password app from there hope this helps
I really don't know much about bios but just came across this lengthy article you might be interested in 

Thank u humblad, but still interested in the softwares than tutorials. The software links ar not working. Still waiting to hearing from u the BIG PC EXPERTS over there. i'll b happy if i get the bootable ones nd ones that can b used to show/retrieve the password nd without clearing them. i'll b glad if they ar the latest ones.