What's new

Blood & Silver: Rise of the Alpha's Rejected Mate Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Blood & Silver: Rise of the Alpha's Rejected MateBlood & Silver: Rise of the Alpha's Rejected Mate Novel Synopsis

Dane, Everything about that night everything about her is burned into my memory.
Maybe our love is toxic.
But I can’t turn away. No matter what I say, or how cruel either of us get, I’m hers.
Body and soul.
Aurora, Alpha Dane Montague can never forgive me for what he thinks I’ve done murdered his parents and forced him to marry me.

But I was a victim that night, too. Beaten and poisoned with silver so badly, I lost my wolf.
I ran from our marriage, not knowing I was pregnant. Not knowing our fates were intertwined, no matter what.

The evil people who claimed to be my family aren’t.
Now I know who I really am. Dane and I are destined to save the world.
But he’d rather watch it burn than protect me.
And he doesn’t know I’ve hidden his children from him yet.
Read all the chapters of this interesting novella to find out more, enjoy!

Attachments

• skylar.png
    skylar.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Blood&Silver 1.pdf
    461.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Blood&Silver 2.pdf
    535.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Blood&Silver 3.pdf
    532.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Blood&Silver 4.pdf
    580.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Blood&Silver 5.pdf
    564 KB · Views: 39
  • Blood&Silver 6.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Blood&Silver 7.pdf
    540.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Do anyone of the admins read this thread? Cause weve asked a few times for the chapters but no one seems to be paying attention ;(

View attachment 239341Blood & Silver: Rise of the Alpha's Rejected Mate Novel Synopsis

Dane, Everything about that night everything about her is burned into my memory.
Maybe our love is toxic.
But I can’t turn away. No matter what I say, or how cruel either of us get, I’m hers.
Body and soul.
Aurora, Alpha Dane Montague can never forgive me for what he thinks I’ve done murdered his parents and forced him to marry me.

But I was a victim that night, too. Beaten and poisoned with silver so badly, I lost my wolf.
I ran from our marriage, not knowing I was pregnant. Not knowing our fates were intertwined, no matter what.

The evil people who claimed to be my family aren’t.
Now I know who I really am. Dane and I are destined to save the world.
But he’d rather watch it burn than protect me.
And he doesn’t know I’ve hidden his children from him yet.
Read all the chapters of this interesting novella to find out more, enjoy!