What's new

Browsing Cheat for Jan 2013 and Beyond "working Now On Phone & Pc" Nigeria

gurusmaker

Active Techie
I don't usually do this but what else can I offer my good Nigerian Users this new year knowing that it's just around the corner . A friend though said I can possibly get airtel 3Gb for N1,200 which If he do give the settings I will immediately post them here just cruise with this ones for now

Airtel Nigeria Mb Cheat

Now to get airtel 600MB  for only N400 do this ==> Load N400 only in your airtel sim and ==> dial *440*2# restart your phone and start browsing .

If it's your tab, android or computer just configure with :
apn: internet.ng.airtel.com
username: internet
password: internet

Glo Nigeria Bis Working on Mobile and Pc Without Any third-party Software 

To rock with this send COWEEK to 777 For N400 You will be given 700MB or send COMONTH to 777 for N1,500 you will be given 3GB Now configure your mobile phone, computer and devices with
apn: blackberry.net
username: leave empty
password : leave empty

Mtn Nigeria Bis Configuration

For rooted android phones use droidvpn or setdns while for computer you will need to create account with this vpn software owners the configuration is there in their site . In fact that what I was using before this glo cheat surfaces . Now configure your modem, phone and device with
apn: blackberry.net
username: leave empty
password : leave empty

subscribe for mtn unlimited bis by sending bbcweek to 21600 @ N500 for weekly bundle and bbc to 21600 @ N1.500 for monthly bundle they are all unlimited

THAT VPN STUFF STOPED WORKING LONG AGO.ARE YOU STIL USING IT
THOUGH I WIL TRY OUT THE GLO STUF NOW

precious said:
THAT VPN STUFF STOPED WORKING LONG AGO.ARE YOU STIL USING IT
THOUGH I WIL TRY OUT THE GLO STUF NOW
yeah 'twas the mtn vpn stuff i 've been using lately 'cos airtel 1Gb doesn't last beyond 1day a friend of mine Joseph Onyemakonor  (fb) usually update me 'cos I'm not in it lately he uses it too with little tweak