What's new

Cheapest 2013 andriod phones every Nigerian can afford

gurusmaker

Active Techie
As funny as this "post title sounds" it's still worth discussing 'cos I have come across a lot of people wishing they could have an android phone at least to join the band wagon of smart phone users . Nigeria is in the post title 'cos I am a Nigerian and have seen a lot of fake china android phones that can not support .apk which is the tradition application file system for android devices which prompted my creating this topic to discuss about original tecno and cheap android phone and  devices .

You can easily differentiate b/w original Chinese android from the fake by going to settings => look for about  to check the phone os version & firmware specification  that is were you will see the void in face chinco android phones .

Now talking about Cheapest android phone every one can purchase I would have gone with samsung galaxy pocket if not for the price which is slightly higher than new tecno series that I will be discussing here.

Tecno N3 android phone seems to be the most affordable good android phone as it features:
Network: 2G + 3G network (Dual Sim)
Band: Gsm900/dcs1800/wcdma2100mhz
Dimension: 115*62*11.7mm
Display: 3.5" capacitive touch screen
Resolution: 320*480 (HVGA)
Processor: 800MHZ
Camera: 3.0 MP
Video: MP4, 3GP
Audio: MP3, MIDI, AMR, WAV, AAC
Memory: 512MB + 256MB, 8G microSD (up to 32G)
Messaging & SNS: Facebook
Connectivity: WIFI/AP, Bluetooth 3.0, USB, 3.5 Ear jack.
Battery capacity: 1400mAh
Sensor: G-sensor
Voice Recording/Video Recording, Alarm/Memo, Google Play.

images
tecno_box.jpg
tecno_front1.jpg

Price of tecno N3 is N15,000 or lower there are many other model version of tecno original android phones like the tseries etc, within same price range

let me get your thought / recommendation

I love this bro,China or not china, all i know is its andriod.just got mine few days back.But cant see a place to add new apn ,only editing is available,any help?

precious said:
I love this bro,China or not china, all i know is its andriod.just got mine few days back.But cant see a place to add new apn ,only editing is available,any help?
from settings ==> wireless and networks =>> mobile networks ==>> apn ==> click the menu button by the left (close to the home button in the center) >> you will see something like "new apn" , "restore default" etc .... just choose new apn and you are good to go bro