What's new

Divorced my ex, proposed by billionaire Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Divorced My Ex, Proposed By BillionaireDivorced My Ex, Proposed By Billionaire Novel Synopsis

In a whirlwind of emotions and tangled relationships, Rita and Jaden's marriage began as a result of an unexpected bet.
Jaden, deeply in love with his ex-girlfriend Percy, was willing to compromise on his dreams to be with her.
However, Percy had other plans, wanting to explore her options and not settle down.
Believing Jaden would eventually return to her, Percy allowed him to date other women, leading Jaden to choose Rita as his bride.
Rita, long harboring feelings for Jaden, agreed to the marriage instantly.
Percy, confident that Jaden would never truly move on, decided to break the bet and reclaim him for herself.
Caught between his lingering love for Percy and his desire to spare Rita's feelings, Jaden made a difficult decision.

He would remain married to Rita for a year, but if Percy still wanted him back after that time, he would divorce Rita.
Rita, blinded by her deep affection for Jaden, accepted this arrangement.
However, a year later, Rita's world shattered when she discovered she was pregnant.
Jaden, without hesitation, presented her with a divorce agreement,
leaving her heartbroken and questioning their entire relationship unknown to him that she was carrying his unborn child.
Now, Rita must navigate the aftermath of a marriage born from a bet and find a way to move forward
for the sake of herself and her unborn child.
Will she be able to heal her broken heart and find a new beginning?
Read the complete story to find out, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Proposed 1.pdf
    370.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Proposed 2.pdf
    194.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Proposed 3.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Proposed 4.pdf
    200.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Proposed 5.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Proposed 6.pdf