What's new

Download complete dccrap that can unlock huawei & every other brand listed

gurusmaker

Active Techie
The already popular dccrap software as we all know only unlocks zte brand of modem . But I wanna drop the download link to a free dc-unlocker client (dccrap) you can use to unlock every other brand specified there for free .

With this complete version of dccrap for unlocking all modem , phone and devices you need no log in or any form of internet connectivity , Just follow all previous procedures and do all your unlocking via dc-unlocker (dccrap) offline .

Download This Version From Here

password to open the zip is
Code:
www.obasimvilla.com

don perry said:
PLS IT IS SHOWING WRONG PASSWORD.
You probably used caps on. just use the select key and paste (ctrl+v) it in the password window . or download new version of winrar (about 2-5 mb).

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www./dc-unlocker.com/dealers.
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840

Well i haven't got any challenge in moderm unlocking.

When you are having any challenge, just look for any windows xp os and not windows vista or windows 7.

this is trash we download and it still asking for code to run the dccrap

it doesn't require any code to run, just pick the password from the first post in this thread, unzip to a folder and use.

hope this helps   

Hi all
Nothing is wonderful when you get used to it.
A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.