What's new

Download highly edited wapka.mobi script you can use for your mobile site

now let me post few of the open source cms scripts I have used for download portal for mobile sites johncms or jcms is a great cms platform for mobile download portals but there are many other good ones out there you may like like 2gomcms .

for full websites download portals you may consider any of this great open source cms scripts / platform .
1. MojoPortal => you can download mojoportal from their official download link

2. In-portal => this is the official download link for In-portal

3.Recite Cms Portal => use this direct download link for recite cms

lucky4life said:
wats next
hey man you need to take your time and study the page and what to edit you can start by editing all the banners & images found in the images folder without changing their names , then creating new forum, menu, navigation and links to suit your need. just customize it with any desired color / look of your choice

from some site I have visited recently I discovered that isn't only naijaloaded.com that is using the script waploaded.com , gurusloaded.com , guruscoded.com and many other I 've seen recently 've got almost the exact design and script

even john cms and smf comes with their default look before some folks do exploits with the customization as you have naijapals.com today many do not even believe smf was the chief platform before the other external code they used in customizing it . I will be writing another tutorial on a premium internet marketing script you can use for your sales+article page

Ok what can i do to make it look like naijaloaded.com? How do i customize it? I also got a message that says that i must donate $10 or else my licence wil expire

Mclechelle said:
Ok what can i do to make it look like naijaloaded.com? How do i customize it? I also got a message that says that i must donate $10 or else my licence wil expire
you always need ignore the license info . I will create a  pdf tutorial on how to entirely re-design it latter and upload