What's new

Download Link for your mobile Banking application

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Hey just got spare time to share this info 'cos most guys keep disturbing my mail asking me where to download their mobile banking java application as if I'm one of the banks representatives.

I will be sharing the download links for  the banks I can remember as of now then I will be adding other ones in the comments . you can you your blackberry , nokia etc to download this mobile banking application and request your bank to send you your secret pin.

1. For first Bank Nigeria you can download your mobile banking application from =>firstmobile download link or more instruction link

2.  For GtBank Nigeria you can download your mobile banking application from => gtmobile download link

3.  For U.B.A Bank  you can download your mobile banking application from => Umobile download link

4. For Diamond Bank Nigeria you can download your mobile banking application from => diamond mobile download link

5. For Zenit Bank Nigeria you can download your mobile banking application from => Zmobile download link or instruction page