What's new

Download to reset your huawei modem unlock count to zero

zeal

De Techizard
Maybe you desperately entered wrong code 10 times and huh your huawei modem is now locked permanently to a particular network and you think all hope of unlocking it is gone here is the solution.

Download this small huawei multi-purpose unlocker

you can use to :

Reset permanently blocked modems after the 10 attempts, generate hauwei usb modems unlock (NCK) code and flash code, read modems data, Upgrade your hauwei download/upload speed e.g upgrading download speed from    3.6 MBPS to 7.2 MBPS, upgrade internet modems firmwares and dashboard (user interface profile), Relock already unlocked usb modems`, enable and disable usb modems voice feautures (e.g for making and receiving audio and video calls), Restart usb modem user interface from deskop

2hmzvvl.png

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www./dc-unlocker.com/dealers.
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840

vconceptech said:
NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www./dc-unlocker.com/dealers.
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840
very nice one

Mr Obasim, please forward your phone number to me. You will probably be invited as a moderator in our UNLOCK ME! seminar coming soon. Thanks.

www.vctnigeria.com

Mr Obasim, please forward your phone number to me. You will probably be invited as a moderator in our UNLOCK ME! seminar coming soon. Thanks.

www.vctnigeria.com