What's new

Download to unlock mtn,airtel,etisalat &glo huawei E303 modem etc

DID NOT WORK  :( :( :(

zeal said:
A friend sent me this instruction and it worked like a charm
Download Universal Master Code Calculator from this link so as to get the FLASH CODE

Put the IMEI and copy only the FLASH code that you are going to use as a password.

Download HUAWEI E303 firmware update from mediafire link here

Unzip the file and make sure the modem is connected and it has been installed with the SIM card inside it.

Quit the dashboard if its open and run the update, wait and when it ask you for the PASSWORD input the FLASH CODE you got from Universal Mastercode Calculator.. Wait till the update process is fully completed 

ALIYUADYUSUF said:
HELLO OBASI,HOW WIL I GET DIS APPLI OF URS DOWNLOADED
The link is in the very first post of this thread and the software no longer works for this modem , but you can still use it to unlock all blackberry phones , older zte modems , some version of huawei modem , etc for free . You can only use dc-unlocker or any other new algorithm huawei unlock code calculator that will display both the old & new code .

finestgreg said:
Any luck with a free unlocker yet.I have a glo E303 modem.
no luck yet but you can post your mtn huawei e303 imei here to get your unlock code (for only 2 pal though )

Hello I have downloaded the App but am unable to unlock my Airtel moderm Huawei E173.
please how do I go about it?

emybrown said:
Hello I have downloaded the App but am unable to unlock my Airtel moderm Huawei E173.
please how do I go about it?
oh you didn't see the line that said the free test account no longer works for new algorithm huawei modem . the only success  with e173 is infinity box , furious gold and/or dc-unlocker which is the cheapest for now

hello guys, this procedures is not working. it shows error 19 after following the procedures, hence guys don't waste ur time.

jeeqer said:
hello guys, this procedures is not working. it shows error 19 after following the procedures, hence guys don't waste ur time.
I have alerted that before with another words though

There is partial hope for glo huawei e303. That is the unlock code generator. What is left is to get a software that will recognise the network signal.

Plz the dc crap is requesting for pasword before it can be install

please do help me unlock this Hauwei E303 MTN modem. IMEI 867648010386843. thanx in advance.

jeak said:
please do help me unlock this Hauwei E303 MTN modem. IMEI 867648010386843. thanx in advance.
that cost about N500 but I will see How I can help you within my limited schedule. you can aslo read how to do it yourself from the link here 
Code:
http://www.3ptechies.com/unlock-blackberry-mtn-airtel-etisalat-easyblaze-zte-mf631-mf180-free-e303-guide/

Please bro can you help me Unlock HUAWEI MTN my E303 Modem??
The IMEI is : - 867648010632261