What's new

Easily reset your Microsoft windows 8 , 7 password Using this

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Funny enough many still forget their Microsoft windows password despite  the easy password recovery disk creation already provided in later versions of the windows like windows vista , windows 7 , windows 8 and are only stacked at the welcome /log on screen . Just yesterday I decided to try out some of the old tricks I usually use in previous versions like the archaic ctrl+alt+delete + administrator , the net user , the windows bootcd and even the almighty ophcrack made me run outta patience 'cos I couldn't wait for it to finish the whole calculation .

So I decided to try out offline nt password and it worked like I expected same story could as well go for pc login now   .

3fyvs.jpg

Just download the iso file from the links provided above and use a boot-able image creator like cyberlink power 2go , alcohol 120%, ashampoo burning rom , nero creator or roxio burning suit to burn it to a blank cd . Then set your system bios to boot from cd rom , it will boot on to the Linux like window on restart , from there you can clear the user / administrator password you wanna log in to .