What's new

Get Good with Money Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
“Get Good with Money by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche” is a popular book from business and money category. It is one of those books that most people pass up in the Goodwill book section that can actually change your life forever. This book is all about how to make good wealth and live a better live. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you. It gives you clear idea how to use your money to make money for you. The book not only changes our financial viewpoint towards money but also explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich invest. It also teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money. It’s a must read for anyone who wants to re-calibrate their mind about money, life, and success.

Get Good with Money Novel Synopsis Get-Good-with-Money-by-Tiffany-the-Budgetnista-Aliche.jpg

Seven years after starting my business I was making more money a month than I used to make in a year teaching preschool.
I had more than enough to live on and was able to dig myself out of my financial hole.
I paid off the $35,000 in credit card debt that I’d accumulated from my run-in with Jack the Thief and the overpriced business course (see the introduction if you want to relive all that with me!), and I also paid off my $52,000 student loans.
Once I was debt-free I was able to save almost 70% of my income and paid cash for a car (used, but certified and new to me) and a new house. The house was a foreclosure and therefore seriously discounted from what would have been the market price, but it was still a very big-ticket item: $180,000.
I was even able to pay off the remaining $120,000 on my parents’ mortgage.
By most people’s standards, I was rolling in it!

Attachments

• Get-Good-with-Money-Book.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 8,125
Good for you! There are different ways people get to their success, and I’m glad you found yours. I will definitely find that book and give it a try.