What's new

Goddess's Design: His Fated Mate Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

skylar.pngGoddess's Design: His Fated Mate Novel Synopsis

It can't be my baby! As an Omega, Willow knew that her mate bond with an Alpha was impossible,
but she maintained her secret relationship with her Soulmate for a year until Reuben refused to accept Willow's accidental pregnancy.
Willow's years of trust, love, and mate bond came to an end when she found out that her mate had brought another woman as his fiancée.

Heartbroken, she ran away from Reuben with his child in her belly and raised her child on her own.
But six years later, destiny brought her in front of Reuben once again, and she found Reuben more obsessed and possessed towards her.

What are you doing? She gasped in horror when he spread her legs with his knees.
You owe me 2190 days, Willow. He leaned closer to her ears and whispered in her eyes, 72 ruts and uncountable fucks.
Dream on! she snapped, pushing him away only to be pinned on the wall under him.

Oh did I forget to add six babies?
Willow found herself back in her soulmate's arms who was not ready to let her go this time.
But what would happen?
Willow would discover that the past and the belief in which she had been living for six years held more secrets, sacrifices, and had been coated with lies? Fighting among enemies and conspiracies,
how would Reuben win Willow's heart and trust back?
Read on to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• G. Design 1.pdf
    782.2 KB · Views: 688
  • G. Design 2.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 485
  • G. Design 3.pdf
    592.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited: