What's new

Gu Lingfei: Married At First Sight Web Novel PDF Free Download/View Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Gu Lingfei: Married At First Sight Gu Lingfei: Married At First Sight Novel Synopsis

Wiltspoon’s hot weather in October was a killer.
Still, the mornings and evenings were eased by the late autumn breeze.
Serenity Hunt got up first thing in the morning to make breakfast for her sister’s family of three before grabbing her birth certificate and slipping away …

Serenity had believed that married life would be routine, respectful, and mundane ever since she wed a stranger she had met on a blind date.
Her new husband’s tendency to cling to her like a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe never occurred to her.
She was utterly shocked to discover that whenever she was in trouble, he could make her problems go away.
She questioned, but her husband always said it was just luck.

Up until the day she saw an interview with a local billionaire who was renowned for making a big deal out of his wife.
She then noticed the billionaire’s startling resemblance to her husband. He turned out to be praising his wife, who was actually her!
Read the complete story to find out more......

Attachments

Last edited:
Please update with new chapters? This is taking too long to finish. What is the total # of chapters. 4-5 chapters is not enough at one time.

Please fix chapters 2243 through 2256 the text is scrambled and unreadable. How can I continue reading when I’m missing the content of 13 chapters?

View attachment 123721Gu Lingfei: Married At First Sight Novel Synopsis

Serenity Hunt got up first thing in the morning to make breakfast for her sister’s family of three before grabbing her birth certificate and slipping away …

Serenity had believed that married life would be routine, respectful, and mundane ever since she wed a stranger she had met on a blind date.
Her new husband’s tendency to cling to her like a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe never occurred to her.
She was utterly shocked to discover that whenever she was in trouble, he could make her problems go away.

Up until the day she saw an interview with a local billionaire who was renowned for making a big deal out of his wife.
She then noticed the billionaire’s startling resemblance to her husband. He turned out to be praising his wife, who was actually her!
I just wanted to give a BIG S/O to you for uploading these chapters for everyone here!! I was first introduced to this novel on an APP where you had to watch ads or BUY credits just to get more chapters. I see a lot of folks on this thread complaining about chapters when they don't realize HOW LUCKY we are to have someone uploading them without having to go through the time wasted on the APP where it comes from. THANK YOU whomever you are because you don't have to do this but I'm thankful that your are because I'm enjoying NOT HAVING to mess with that APP xxxs

FOLKS really need to get off here with the complaining about chapters not coming fast enough!! Be thankful that someone is taking the time out of their day to upload these chapters to this forum for FREE and at large amounts at that. If you go on the APP where this book is located you have to watch ads daily (only get 2 chapters daily) or buy credits just to get newer chapters SO STOP COMPLAINING and enjoy the fact someone is saving you time sharing this with all of us!

Hello "Married At First Sight" fans!!

Enjoying this book which is turning out to be more like a series :love:
SUPER GLAD I found this forum because I can download more chapters to read.

So a tip I wanted to share with you guys since it's a lot read through,

1. Started downloading at least 40-60 files at a shot on your computer. There's a link at
the bottom of each chapter to download offline, click on that.

2. Be sure once you are in the download offline mode to scan through each chapter, because
sometimes the chapter #s doesn't match the file name and may have several chapters combine in
one file. This way you aren't downloading the same number twice.

3. Save each file as MAFS # if it's more than one put MAFS 1-2 etc.

4. Now go to https://www.cleverpdf.com/combine-pdf here you can upload up to 35-40 chapters in
orders and let their system combine the files for you. This is why it's important to make sure to scan
through each file so nothing is doubled up. If you get an error message that mines you have too many
chapters cut it down and start the process over. I usual do 30-40 depending on the file size.

5. Once combine download this new multi-chapter file and rename it MAFS1-40 etc to your computer
or google drive and delete the singles files. Be sure to keep track of your number ranges so you don't
miss anything.

6. With is new combine file you can either read it yourself none stop or go on your phone/table to the
APP store for PDF audio readers and enjoy the movie! I'm currently using ReadEra, eReader Prestigio
from google play store for my tablet.

It may seem like a lot of work, but it has been so worth it to hear this play out like a movie and not
get head aches for reading too many chapters at once because its getting GOOD.

I hope this helps someone here get a better read of MAFS ;)

Hello "Married At First Sight" fans!!

Enjoying this book which is turning out to be more like a series
SUPER GLAD I found this forum because I can download more chapters to read.

So a tip I wanted to share with you guys since it's a lot read through,

1. Started downloading at least 40-60 files at a shot on your computer. There's a link at
the bottom of each chapter to download offline, click on that.

2. Be sure once you are in the download offline mode to scan through each chapter, because
sometimes the chapter #s doesn't match the file name and may have several chapters combine in
one file. This way you aren't downloading the same number twice.

3. Save each file as MAFS # if it's more than one put MAFS 1-2 etc.

4. Now go to https://www.cleverpdf.com/combine-pdf here you can upload up to 35-40 chapters in
orders and let their system combine the files for you. This is why it's important to make sure to scan
through each file so nothing is doubled up. If you get an error message that mines you have too many
chapters cut it down and start the process over. I usual do 30-40 depending on the file size.

5. Once combine download this new multi-chapter file and rename it MAFS1-40 etc to your computer
or google drive and delete the singles files. Be sure to keep track of your number ranges so you don't
miss anything.

6. With is new combine file you can either read it yourself none stop or go on your phone/table to the
APP store for PDF audio readers and enjoy the movie! I'm currently using ReadEra, eReader Prestigio
from google play store for my tablet.

It may seem like a lot of work, but it has been so worth it to hear this play out like a movie and not
get head aches for reading too many chapters at once because its getting GOOD.

I hope this helps someone here get a better read of MAFS

It came to me that reading this is more like a soap opera instead of a novel. Way too many story lines, which at the moment are about 10. It would be nice if you could stick to the main characters like Zachary, Serenity,Liberty, Duncan, Sonny, Callum, Cameryn, you left us hanging with Duncan and Hank and then went on for way too many chapters about Kevin which didn’t really mean anything. I didn’t see the purpose of that. It would be nice if you focused more on Zack, Serenity, them having a baby. also is Camryn going to be able to see? is Hank going to live? Is Duncan going to to be able to walk? These are the things people want to read about. It’s ok to mention Zacks brothers but not so many chapters about them. For the most part I have enjoyed ready but would like to see more about the main characters. Mabey that is the reason there are not as many followers. Thank you.
All valid points but the person uploading these files is NOT the author Gu Lingfei and has no control over how the story line goes. You would have to reach out the the author, which writes for the Groove Noel APP.
It came to me that reading this is more like a soap opera instead of a novel. Way too many story lines, which at the moment are about 10. It would be nice if you could stick to the main characters like Zachary, Serenity,Liberty, Duncan, Sonny, Callum, Cameryn, you left us hanging with Duncan and Hank and then went on for way too many chapters about Kevin which didn’t really mean anything. I didn’t see the purpose of that. It would be nice if you focused more on Zack, Serenity, them having a baby. also is Camryn going to be able to see? is Hank going to live? Is Duncan going to to be able to walk? These are the things people want to read about. It’s ok to mention Zacks brothers but not so many chapters about them. For the most part I have enjoyed ready but would like to see more about the main characters. Mabey that is the reason there are not as many followers. Thank you.

Is someone else writing this novel now the writing is so different and repeats itself. The style is just not right. It’s like the winter near gets to a point. And this long drag out with Julian and Kiera is crazy it doesn’t even make sense anymore. Please move on and fix chapters 2630 - 2632 please

It is frustrating to see new chapters added then realize they repeated in them! Come on with the story