What's new

Help. Tecno p3

• Thread starter Shyman
  • Start date
  • Viewed 1641 times.
S

Shyman

Pls gys help me with my tecno p3 it can no longer send or recieve via bluetooth. It shows application lueetooth stops unecpectedly. What can i do pls??

Shyman said:
Pls gys help me with my tecno p3 it can no longer send or recieve via bluetooth. It shows application lueetooth stops unecpectedly. What can i do pls??
just back up all your files and do a hard system restore, else install another launcher probably the launcher8 app

I did system restor and it didn't work. But i installed go luncher and it still didn't work. Any more help pls. . .

did you try making the launcher8 your default one, if complete hard reset didn't seem to resolve the issue, your sure-bet will definitely be os update. hope this helps   

Please help me pls sir... I activated screen lock with my techno p3 and now i cant unlock it coz my data is off, everything is dead. Please help me sir, how do i reset the phone please. Thank you sir, God bless you

ekeminiu1 said:
Please help me pls sir... I activated screen lock with my techno p3 and now i cant unlock it coz my data is off, everything is dead. Please help me sir, how do i reset the phone please. Thank you sir, God bless you
hurry up go read up the tutorial from the boss himself.  The link is http://obasimvilla.com/forgot-password-pattern-any-tecno-android-phone-here-is-the-quick-fix/