What's new

Her Billionaire Husband Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Her Billionaire Husband Her Billionaire Husband Novel Synopsis

The story began at a hospital.
Veronica Murphy, a young lady of slight build, rushed to the emergency registration counter while carrying a bloodied man on her back with all her strength. She said hurriedly, “This guy needs emergency treatment! He passed out in a car accident.”
Veronica felt that today was really not her day.
She was riding her motorcycle on her way to deliver takeouts when a Ferrari nearby got knocked off the road by a large truck running the red light.
The Ferrari was severely wrecked, its windows shattered and its trunk on fire.

It might explode at any minute, and its driver was covered in blood and unconscious in his seat.
Veronica had no idea what gave her the courage at the time.
Without a second thought, she raced to the car and desperately pulled the guy out of it.
As soon as she dragged him several meters away, she heard a loud kaboom!
The car exploded right away. Veronica was shaken with fright.
If she had been a little bit slower, she would probably have been blown to pieces along with the guy!
Just then, however, the severely injured man grasped her wrist with all his might as if clutching at straws.

He mumbled in a daze, “Help me! Send me to the hospital… I’ll pay you 100 million…” Veronica was stunned.
100 million? Did I just save the world’s richest man by chance? At the payment counter, the cashier asked, “What’s your name?”
Read the complete story to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 41225Her Billionaire Husband Novel Synopsis

Veronica Murphy, a young lady of slight build, rushed to the emergency registration counter while carrying a bloodied man on her back with all her strength. She said hurriedly, “This guy needs emergency treatment! He passed out in a car accident.”
She was riding her motorcycle on her way to deliver takeouts when a Ferrari nearby got knocked off the road by a large truck running the red light.

It might explode at any minute, and its driver was covered in blood and unconscious in his seat.
Without a second thought, she raced to the car and desperately pulled the guy out of it.
If she had been a little bit slower, she would probably have been blown to pieces along with the guy!
Just then, however, the severely injured man grasped her wrist with all his might as if clutching at straws.

He mumbled in a daze, “Help me! Send me to the hospital… I’ll pay you 100 million…” Veronica was stunned.
100 million? Did I just save the world’s richest man by chance? At the payment counter, the cashier asked, “What’s your name?”
Any updates on her billionaire husband

Any update since June 2022?

please can you help us update the rest chapters. am eager to finish this story. thank you