What's new

His Rejected Second Chance Mate Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

His Rejected Second Chance MateHis Rejected Second Chance Mate Novel Synopsis

"Zara," my name rolled over his lips, and for a moment it sounded so pure, so perfect. "I don't want to be with you."
I squinted my eyes in disbelief, unable to process the information.
Did he say what I think he did?
Kaya howled and ran off to the depths of my mind; sadness radiated from her.

He went on when I remained silent.
"She is my chosen mate," he explained. "And I love her."
He turned to face his table, and a foolish smile appeared on his lips. He shot her the kind of look I had always desired coming from my mate.
"I want to mate her by the end of summer," he said, gradually turning his gaze to face me. "I, Alpha Noah Winslow of the Red Howl Pack, reject you, Zara, as my mate and Luna."

I gasped for air as the most excruciating pain shot through my body, leaving only a cold feeling in my heart.
"You need to say that too," Noah remarked nonchalantly. "If not, you will be in agony when I am with my mate."
I had no desire to be aware of the times when my mate was busy screwing someone else!
I inhaled deeply.
"Alpha Noah Winslow," I uttered as my throat constricted. "I, Zara Silverwood of the Silverado Pack, accept your rejection."
Noah gasped, his eyes wide, but before I let him say something, I headed for the door.

Zara Silverwood is a silver wolf who is descended from one of the most powerful packs on the continent.
A year after he rejected her, her fated mate comes knocking on her door to tell her he is back to claim her.
After Zara turns down his proposal, he goes behind her back and asks her father for her hand. The old Alpha agrees to the arrangement.
Zara is unhappy and decides to handle things on her own. She informs her father that she has decided on a chosen mate, her Beta, and her best friend, Levi—only he is gay.
What will happen when Zara's second chance mate suddenly attends her mating ceremony?
Will he stop the proceedings and claim her as his mate? Or is Zara's destiny already set?
Read the story to discover more interesting views, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Rejected SCM 1.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Rejected SCM 2.pdf
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Rejected SCM 3.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Rejected SCM 4.pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Rejected SCM 5.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Rejected SCM 6.pdf