What's new

His Slave, His Unwanted Wife Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

His Slave, His Unwanted WifeHis Slave, His Unwanted Wife Novel Synopsis

Warning: Mature content 18+

Alyssa Brown Scotham. Alex Lambert Hampton.
To join their family businesses, twenty-five-year-old hotel heiress Alyssa forced into a arrange marriage,
did not get any attention and love from her emotionless and distant husband, Lambert, who had never liked her from the beginning.
Because of Lambert Ex-girlfriend. Disdain everything, she was happy because Lambert was exactly the man of her sweet dreams she created in her mind.
But as days and months passed by and yet she did not receive a hint of love from Lambert, she ended up having an affair,
find happiness in the arms of another man, worsening their already complicated-relationship.
She now had to pay for her mistakes and try to fix what was broken in the first place.
But what if she’s already too late to earn her husband’s love and trust back…?
“Lambert, I’m sorry.” I emphasized my word so that he would feel I was serious. “Please. What do you want me to do just so you can forgive me?”

He pushed me slightly away from him and shot me a sharp and frightening look. “Be my s*x slave then.”

.......................................................................................................................

Did he f*ck you so good​

ALYSSA

“And who the f**k you gave the permission to leave this God damn house, Alyssa? Who the f**k?”
I was almost deafened by the loud screams of my husband, Lambert…

Tears welled up in my eyes as he gripped my long hair so tightly, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.
His face turned even more red with anger. “You…You didn’t answer me, you bitch! I’m asking who said you could leave? Answer!”
Read all the chapters now to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• His Slave HUW 1.pdf
    356.1 KB · Views: 42
  • His Slave HUW 2.pdf
    458.4 KB · Views: 33
  • His Slave HUW 3.pdf
    688.3 KB · Views: 39
  • His Slave HUW 4.pdf
    641.8 KB · Views: 32
  • His Slave HUW 5.pdf
    647.4 KB · Views: 32
  • His Slave HUW 6.pdf