What's new

How Can I Remove Password From PDF File in Windows?

DouglasAdam

New Techie
Try PDF Unlocker Software and unlock multiple PDF files at a time. 100% safe unlocking of PDF files. Now, users can easily copy, edit and print the content of PDF documents. No need to possess technical skills to perform the task and a free PDF Unlock Tool version are also available for testing purpose.

Visit at more info; https://www.filefixutility.com/pdfunlocker/

WilliamCornish

New Techie
Yes, you can easily remove password from pdf file with the help of the Softaken PDF Password Remover Tool. It is one of the best Password Remover tools for removing restrictions. I used this tool last year when forget PDF protected password. This utility easily removes my pdf password.

It has no. of advanced features like-

• Remove password restrictions from any single or multiple PDF files without losing any data.
  • The utility also removes PDF files restriction for printing, copying, and editing.
  • The software can easily remove all types of restrictions without performing any change in its original data. So, it’s easy to use.
  • It can operate with all windows editions such as-windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP.
  • Users can also try ist free demo version and check its working process for free.