What's new

How can someone get more traffic in a website

• Thread starter worthwhile
  • Start date
  • Viewed 1653 times.
W

worthwhile

I've been thinking on how to get up to 1000 visitors daily but i've not seen the solution yet,can anybody here help?

worthwhile said:
I've been thinking on how to get up to 1000 visitors daily but i've not seen the solution yet,can anybody here help?
From my recent finding I could ascertain that your site is very young and you need regular visits right? okay register via this special link to get 5,000 visitors today  . disable page view and put on "no referrer" after adding your site to be on the safest side .

with time your site will start generating natural and organic traffic , also maximize the use of social media and social bookmarking sites   

When i post my website,it refresh the page again and again.

worthwhile said:
When i post my website,it refresh the page again and again.
take your time to study few option there , after adding your own website ==> go to my websites ==> click edit ==> switch off pageview and switch on all the social sharing options including no lc referral..... you should be good to go as you will start seeing natural traffic from social media networks ,,, hope this helps 

from what i can see, that site is an exchange kind of portal right,

then method you talked about will work just finr since your content will be shared all over the net