What's new

How to convert CSV contacts to VCF?

If you want to convert the CSV file to vCard format then, you can use CSV to VCF Converter Software. The software Export multiple contacts in batch. Also, the user can create a single .vcf file for each contact. It allows for importing various email applications and mobile Converters. Moreover, the tool compatible with Windows 10 and all below versions.

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/csv-to-vcf-converter.html

Way before I had an CSV file with thousands of contacts and I wanted to access its contacts from my Android phone. But, I was not getting any option to import CSV file in my phone. Then, I get to know about the term vCard, which is a business card used in several devices to store contact information. So, finally I started my search for a tool to do the same and I found Excel to vCard Converter.

Trust me, this software works amazingly to export Excel contacts into vCard file format and even non-technical users can operate it without any technical expertise.
Convert CSV to vCard (VCF) on Windows

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/excel-to-vcard.html
In case if you are a Mac OS X user and want to convert CSV contacts to VCF use Mac CSV Contacts Converter Tool

Convert CSV to vCard (VCF) on Mac

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/csv-converter/

Some tools are available in the market, you can search through google or I will recommend CSV to VCF tool, this software will help you to convert contacts from CSV to Vcard file format. Go ahead and download the software. You can try this CSV To VCF Converter Software

pcinfotools/csv-to-vcard-converter/

If you are looking for a technique to convert CSV files into the vCard/VCF formats, you have reached the correct location. You can easily convert single/bulk CSV contacts files to VCF at once without wasting too much time. There are two techniques are available first is the manual approach and the other is automated software. CSV file easily open in Excel , so you can use the SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Tool. By using this program you can easily convert CSV to VCF format with complte details. For users ease it's gives free trial pack to all users to check it's working performance.

Convert CSV to VCF Software that can easily Softaken convert CSV to VCF file format. With this software, you can easily convert your selected CSV file data to VCF format without any data loss risk. This application maintains the rectitude of all data after the conversion. The tool uploads and converts CSV files of any size to VCF files. All valuable contacts are exported. It is a lightweight application to install on your system. It requires an MB of hard drive storage space to install and takes only five minutes to complete the installation task. It converts all properties like the first name, last name, business address, home address, and phone number safely. It supports all Windows operating systems, including 98, XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).