What's new

How to Convert Zimbra to Outlook PST

camilia321

New Techie
For simple and direct conversion of Zimbra files to PST format, you take help any professional tool like KDETools Zimbra to PST Converter. This software move Zimbra file to PST file format and various file formats.

• Zimbra to PST Converter allows checking the preview of mailbox data items & attachment before actual conversion is done.
  • Support multiple file formats like PST, MSG, EML, HTML and EMLX formats.
  • Zimbra to PST Converter has a fast conversion of data.
  • Zimbra converter supports the Office 365 and Live Exchange server.
  • Complete conversion of TGZ file to all properties.
  • Zimbra converter is friendly with all versions of Windows & MS Outlook.
Read More: https://www.kdetools.com/zimbra/

Thanks for the helpful suggestion. I was also having some issues in exporting my Zimbra TGZ files to PST format, then I used CubexSoft Zimbra Converter. It really helped me convert my unlimited Zimbra files to Outlook 2019 alongwith all emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase, recurring calendars, tasks etc. First I tested this tool using its free demo edition that allowed me convert first 25 items per Zimbra folder to PST, and after getting desires results, I purchased its licensed edition for complete conversion process.

It also has various output options for converting Zimbra mailboxes to PDF, MBOX, HTML, EML, Office 365, Exchange, IMAP Server, Gmail, G Suite and etc.

Know more >> https://www.cubexsoft.com/zimbra-export/pst.html

Softaken Zimbra to Outlook Converter Application program is the notable software to transform all tgz mailbox objects in to pst. This software application assist you to transform all tgz report data in to pst document. This software is aid all model 32bit and 64bit tgz record. This application will export email items such as - inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, draft, etc. It supports all the Microsoft Outlook versions including 2019. You can download the free demo version of the software.

The OSTtoPSTAPP Zimbra to PST Converter Tool may be used to import Zimbra to PST as well as to other file formats, including MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, and others. Because of these sophisticated features and capabilities, users can export all of their TGZ files in PST file format. This software can convert TGZ files to the PST file format for both technical and non-technical users. This program is compatible with all Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc. With this tool, importing Zimbra files into PST without data loss is simple. To learn more about the product, use the free demo version of this tool.

If you want to change a TGZ file from Zimbra into a PST file for Outlook. For this reason, you can just use the BetaVare Export TGZ to PST Converter. This program also exports emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks from a Zimbra mailbox. Then, along with the process of transferring data from Zimbra to Outlook, this tool will entirely benefit you and provide you with a lot more advantages and benefits. Your Zimbra mailboxes' whole file structure and folder hierarchy are maintained by this program. Download the demo for free to try out the procedure. The Zimbra to PST Converter enables the free export of a small number of files from each TGZ.

Perfect Data Solutions Zimbra to PST Converter has developed with latest technique only for users who want to export Zimbra to Outlook file with maintains folder’s structure and emails attributes. It converts multiple users from Zimbra (Webmail/TGZ files) Email, Contact List, Calendar List & Briefcase etc

PDS Zimbra to PST Converter
  • PDS Zimbra to PST Converter is best tool for Zimbra conversion to PST Outlook file
  • Helps to Export Zimbra (tgz) to Outlook PST file with all emails and attachments
  • Filter option provided to convert selective emails and other items
  • Convert Zimbra data from extracted TGZ folders
  • Zimbra to PST Converter convert Zimbra emails, tasks, address book, calendars.
  • No file size limitation- convert any size of Zimbra file to PST File
  • Supports MS Outlook versions- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 97
  • Supports Zimbra Desktop (1.0.4, 2.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.2.8 etc).