What's new

How to earn faster ie withdrawing monthly from my site

younggenius

New Techie
I have not reach my payment threshold since i created my site,i'm currently using addclickmedia but i hadly get $1 in a week pls advice me or give me another that pays faster.

younggenius said:
I have not reach my payment threshold since i created my site,i'm currently using addclickmedia but i hadly get $1 in a week pls advice me or give me another that pays faster.
why aren't you using google adsense ?

Google suspended me because one of my member posted adult content,but i have requested for appeal.

and please how do i set my forum so dat anybody can't post anything www?

younggenius said:
Google suspended me because one of my member posted adult content,but i have requested for appeal.

and please how do i set my forum so dat anybody can't post anything www?
you can only achieve that via post moderation or giving some trusted persons the role of a global moderator to easily delete such derogatory post 

younggenius said:
I've been sending request to media.net but stil no sign of approval.
there isn't any other advertising services that pays as much as google adsense. I will suggest addynamo only if majority of  visits to your site is from Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa 

younggenius said:
I'v sent a request invite to media.net,i'm stil waitin 4 thier approval,but i wil lik u 2 tell me more about it.
media.net is an ads publishing service made possible by yahoo and bing combo. the only diff.
is media.net favors traffic from U.S and Canada