What's new

How to easily Use your picture as your 2go background / style

• Thread starter Gr8virus
  • Start date
  • Viewed 5942 times.
G

Gr8virus

Watzup guyz,Today i bring you a hot tutorial on how to use your picture as 2gobackground
Firstly you will have to download the background embedded 2go Here is the download link for .Jar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ckdn0zk9b5156l3
Now after you have downloaded the App open it and press option then press General settings => Den you will see a box titled Background path. Under it you will see something like FILE://E://MZMOD.PNG nw
delete that Mzmod.png then put your image link e.g Biggestboy.png , Success!!!!
Note:
1. Move or copy that biggestboy.png to your memory card after doing that now press option then save now open that 2go, You are going to see that image there is going to be your new 2go style.
2. For phones like nokia c1,c2, nokia 3310c and other dont use any image that has more than 60kb memory nd the resolution must not be more than 360*360.
now open your 2go then pressthe green key to take a screenshot then upload it as your profile picture and see how your friends will be asking you questions that howdid you do it.
>> The screenshot is stored in a folder named JIE inside the folder is where you are going to see the screenshot pictures. I hope this tutorial helps?

Very informative post... Is there anyway one can use a custom picture for android applications?

Very informative post... Is there anyway one can use a custom picture for android applications?

Gr8virus said:
Watzup guyz,Today i bring you a hot tutorial on how to use your picture as 2gobackground
Firstly you will have to download the background embedded 2go Here is the download link for .Jar http://www.mediafire.com/?ckdn0zk9b5156l3
Now after you have downloaded the App open it and press option then press General settings => Den you will see a box titled Background path. Under it you will see something like FILE://E://MZMOD.PNG nw
delete that Mzmod.png then put your image link e.g Biggestboy.png , Success!!!!
Note:
1. Move or copy that biggestboy.png to your memory card after doing that now press option then save now open that 2go, You are going to see that image there is going to be your new 2go style.
2. For phones like nokia c1,c2, nokia 3310c and other dont use any image that has more than 60kb memory nd the resolution must not be more than 360*360.
now open your 2go then pressthe green key to take a screenshot then upload it as your profile picture and see how your friends will be asking you questions that howdid you do it.
>> The screenshot is stored in a folder named JIE inside the folder is where you are going to see the screenshot pictures. I hope this tutorial helps?

I can't get this working on my blackberry phone it says invalid application how can I get this 2go version to work with my blackberry or windows mobile?

If that is the case then the application is not meant for andriod because the app is in kind of a packed app dat u can minimize if u re using java

Gr8virus said:
If that is the case then the application is not meant for andriod because the app is in kind of a packed app dat u can minimize if u re using java
hopes an android version showcases in the near future lol