What's new

How to increase my Adsense income upto $3-$5 daily

• Thread starter worthwhile
  • Start date
  • Viewed 3150 times.
W

worthwhile

Someone should tell me how to increase my ads revenue daily.pls!!!

can I take a look at your url , that may give the change to review your adsense placement and other necessary things

worthwhile said:
Admin,i'm waiting for your reply?
with your current add placement I doubt you can make that much , while it is always wise not to coin people into believing that "that is not an advert " it also wise to make your advert aline well with your page So that people don't have to think they are doing you a favor by  clicking on the adds .

Why there are many tips I can offer you for adsense placement it seems rather too clear that fora uses a more simple and explicit add placement format .. and for the sake of this info .. note that the add on the bottom is not gonna get you any better clicks either but u can ignore it since it's addynamo that pays nothing much for now 'cos of low advertisers base . but if you don't earn useful amount from it weekly you can simply remove it so as not to distract your visitors and also to increase the chances of people clicking on your adsense instead

1. Try to tweak the background of that your header add to rhyme with that of the forum or simply change it to "image/video ads only"  Since your site is majorly text based I think image only will attract visitors attention more easily than any text add . (this helped my earning too when I was using adsense - my current provider doesn't have option for image only)

2. Try moving that your header add to the center of the forum and see if that improves your earning rapidly ... If you don't know how to do this just use my own code below to do it
Code:
<div style="margin:auto; text-align:center;"> Bro just drop the code here </div>

3. My highest paying add like 6-10 daily click was the add within post ,,, brother that's a secret you need to apply too ... (my current add provider doesn't have the option for image only adds  neither do they have 200*200 add format which was my magic wand for within post ads ) 
Now to make your add within post more useful and possibly your best earning ad , since most of your visitors that came from search engines wouldn't even scroll  to the top / bottom of your site why not wrap the ads around your content to make it more visible .... to achieve this you need use the "Google ads mod" which only have the option to wrap your add around text ... after installing this mod use the left/right placement option but I prefer the left 'cos that's where they will start reading the news/ article 
4. my next recommendation wouldn't work on your forum at this point 'cos most of your post haven't got replies yet so you can choose to display ads below the first post since your post are usually very long or simply use the sidebar for your add
5. Keep working on your traffic as that is the lifeline of any successful website

I will give you more workable tweaks after implementing this ones and giving feed back on it improving your earning potential

I really appreciate,but pls tell me how to place it at the centre of the forum,and how to remove addynamo for chitika on mobile view,and how to increase my traffic.

worthwhile said:
I really appreciate,but pls tell me how to place it at the centre of the forum,and how to remove addynamo for chitika on mobile view,and how to increase my traffic.
use this code
Code:
<div style="margin:auto; text-align:center;"> Bro just drop the code here </div>
to center the add for chitika you need create mobile add format first and place it in place of that addynamo code

worthwhile said:
use this code
Code:
to center the add for chitika you need create mobile add format first and place it in place of that addynamo code

my advice is try getting more people to use the site before you think of making money from the ads on the site

petrock said:
my advice is try getting more people to use the site before you think of making money from the ads on the site
from his alexa rank I can think of about 120 daily unique visitor which is unmanageably enough for test running  your ads performance

Thanks to all the contributors to this post,i have been following it for sometime now,
I would realy appreciate if you guys can give me an insight of where to place my adsense code for better return.i have one at the side bar  and one before contenr,but from all indicstions,only the one before content gets few click,what can i do?

I think all this contributions are ok, but b4 you can think earning money with google adsense, first of all think of how to increase ur site hint. Because if your site have upto 500 to 1000 visit everyday with the help of search engines. You are sure of getting clicks of $10 everyday.  And use the search engine to search for articles that does not exist and work on providing that article in ur blog.

I can't still earn upto $1 daily,i need to be making $3-$5 daily,please if there is any alternative,you should tell me.

worthwhile said:
I can't still earn upto $1 daily,i need to be making $3-$5 daily,please if there is any alternative,you should tell me.
If it's for this same site then I will kindly tell you that your current add positioning is rather worse than the first , do you need direct help ?

besides you can work on your traffic maybe using fb / bidvertiser free adverts 

Hi guys,
Have a look at a popular website I have been using for years. CNet.com or Download.com has a lot of adsense ads placed in locations
very near the actual hosted file location and it is difficult to tell which download button you are supposed to use. CNet is a trusted
adsense publisher and you can gain a lot of tips looking at some of these people who make many thousands of dollars a day with
just adsense. This placement method has made them a lot of money, note that the actual file download button is green and has a border around
it so it is legal for adsense tos. It seems to me that if you can find a way to host files like dropbox for now and link to them, you could be making
some extra bucks...

Jim

Jim Hudson said:
Hi guys,
Have a look at a popular website I have been using for years. CNet.com or Download.com has a lot of adsense ads placed in locations
very near the actual hosted file location and it is difficult to tell which download button you are supposed to use. CNet is a trusted
adsense publisher and you can gain a lot of tips looking at some of these people who make many thousands of dollars a day with
just adsense. This placement method has made them a lot of money, note that the actual file download button is green and has a border around
it so it is legal for adsense tos. It seems to me that if you can find a way to host files like dropbox for now and link to them, you could be making
some extra bucks...

Jim
yeah very valid point jim , I have personally clicked those ads many a times , will personally apply this tips when I create my new business blog