What's new

How to recover deleted data from Android Phone?

imported

New Techie
Hello,

I accidently deleted my data from android phone(Samsung Galaxy Note II), how can i recover all my lost data?

You can make use of the Android data recovery software from leawo or Wondershare.

They work seamlessly with Samsung devices.

Guest Users said:
Hello,

I accidently deleted my data from android phone(Samsung Galaxy Note II), how can i recover all my lost data?
It is out of luck of you. I happen to know a great tool which is specially designed to recover Samsung phone or tablet data. It is called Samsung Data Recovery from Tenorshare. You can follow the steps below to restore the deleted SMS messages on your Samsung Galaxy:
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with PC via USB or WiFi
2. Start scanning and select the file which you want to restore
3. Save the recovered items

OR

Just find recovery tool in google, choose one for yourself. but do stop using your samsung before recover or your data you need to recover will be overwritten, then it?s unlikely to recover the files in your Samsung.
I have used Jihosoft in the last time, quite useful, got my photos back, I was hoping can recover my apps back too, but they all say it is impossible. it is enough for me.
I download it from jihosoft.com
Hope can help you.

Stop Updating Samsung Lost Files on Android
Once your Android data was lost, remember not to operate your Android phone or update anything. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer.

choose a reliable Samsung data recovery tool ? EaseUS MobiSaver for Android

Connect your Samsung device to the computer
After you installing and luanching the Samsung recovery software on the computer, you will be able to see the main window below. Then please connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB.

NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted before recovery.

Step 2. Scan Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to find the deleted files

After connecting your phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the lost files you want by choosing the correct file types.

Step 3. Preview and recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Preview all the recoverable files one by one and then you can select out those you want quickly. ?Only displayed deleted items?option to list the deleted files only. Finally, you can click ?Recover? button to get the selected files back once.

Yet, no matter what models of Samsung Galaxy you are holding, such as SGH-I1337, SGH-M919, SCH-I545, SPH-L720, SCH-R970, GT-I9505, GT-I9500, etc. you may suffer bad experiences, like lost files on broken Samsung Galaxy S4 with black screen, or accidently deleted photos, music, videos, etc. Then Samsung Galaxy data recovery becomes your urgency from any-data-recovery.com

All in all, To recover Samsung phone data /files.You need to run Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery software .Then you must make sure that your phone has USB debugging. The following it can help to scan and recover deleted Samsung phone data. Last ,you can recover deleted data from android phone.

I recommend you Vibosoft DR.Mobile for Android is useful and powerful android recovery software to recovering messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it?s ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want. How to recover deleted files on android

More so, you can still recover deleted messages android before they were overwritten by new data, Coolmuster android data recovery could recover lost data from your phone without any backup file,

It is still possible to recover deleted from your Android phone if you have already taken backup of lost and deleted data on Google account or Local backup on your phone. So, you can check your phone backup data. If you have found your lost data then, simply click on restore option to get backup. In case, if you have forgot to take backup of your Android smartphone then, you can also try free demo version of Android recovery software. In the demo version, if it is possible to get back deleted from your mobile then, it will definitely show preview of deleted files before recovery without any charge.

To recover deleted photos and videos on Samsung phones you should use Android Data Recovery. It is a professional & most recommended solution that helps to perform Samsung data recovery with ease. This software has a powerful scanning algorithm that works effectively to restore missing files like photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp chats, contacts, documents, call logs, audio files, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you encounter accidental factors and causes data loss issue, you need to find a helpful way to get the lost data back. Here, I recommend you to use the third-party data recovery tool: Android Data Recovery. With it, you can recover various kinds of data on your Android, like photos, messages, notes, calendars, reminders, contacts, bookmarks, voice memos, and etc.

If you have already enabled the local backup of your Samsung phone then, you will be able to restore data. Otherwise, you can check your Google account to recover deleted data from your Android phone.

The problem of how to recover deleted data from Android, I suggest you try Android Data Recovery app, which is a tool for you to recover deleted photos, videos, notes, messages, call logs, and more. No matter you have backup up or not, it can help you restore your lost data with ease.

Last edited: