What's new

How to Run Nokia S60v3 & S60v3 Application on Nokia S60v2 Phone

travelguru

De Travel Guru
TODAY I WANT TO SAHRE WITH YOU ABOUT A HANDY APPLICATION CALLED DCS OS9:> good for people who still used older nokia symbian phones. We all know that it's difficult to find jokosport equivalent and most recent application support for s60v2 that's why i'm gonna be sharing this with you

DCS OS9 is a Symbian Application built for the S60 [symbian] Platform which can Enable you to Run S60v3 or S60v5 Applications on Symbian S60v2 and lower

Follow this simple Steps

1. Download the s60v3 or s60v5 Application from any mobile file sharing sites like sharemobile.ro , exchanger.mobi , waptrick.com , toxicwap.com and etc just search for DCS OS9

2. Install DCS OS9 on your S60v2 or S60v3 Phone (N70, 3230 etc.) , while Installing, Take Note:- You will be asked to select Memory. Phone or Memory? Select Memory Card as the Location of this App.

3. After Installation, Launch DCS OS9.

4. Minimise the DCS OS9 App, Now Get any App (.sis or sisx) you want to Install on your S60v2 Phone.

6.Now Install the s60v3/5 Application on your S60v2 Phone.

if you others do well to add in the comments.......> admin i dey hail oo

How to solve "max file size exceeded in samsung java phones"

Learnt this sometime ago and felt like sharing it with everyone here lets go there now ::) ::)

1. First of all you have to type the code *#52828378# and dial it.
2. A java test menu will pop up after dialing the code. If not leave don?t try further.
3. Now in the menu, locate OTA test and change the default value (500) of the jar file to any size ( the size of files you want to install)
4. Which means that you can install large size of files (higher than the default value)
5. Now Save and restart the phone.
6. Now try to install java files which are above 500kb in size.
7. That?s all

for most brand you need to type type *#5239870*# and go to Admin settings menu
type  *#7092463*# to enter the internal menu Master key and enter Store Settings  and update java db, update app

I want to run sisx app on my nokia n70.would you please help me to do it?thanks.

pranto1902 said:
I want to run sisx app on my nokia n70.would you please help me to do it?thanks.
Yeah I suggested you reply here so as to get responses from the original poster 'cos he hasn't been posting lately

btw do you have a computer ? if no you can upload the application you want to install to any file sharing server and drop the link here for me to help you make it compatible with N70 using the app humblelad shared here 

1. Download the s60v3 or s60v5 Application. (download the skype app as in your case )

2. Download DCS OS9  from
Code:
http://sharemobile.ro/download/307973
and Install it on your N70, 3230 etc.

3. Install DCS OS9 on your S60v2 or S60v3 Phone, while Installing,
Take Note:- You will be asked to select Memory. Phone or Memory? Select
Memory Card as the Location of this App.

4. After Installation, Launch DCS OS9.

5. Minimise the DCS OS9 App, Now Get any App (.sis or sisx) you want to Install on your S60v2 Phone.

6.Now Install the s60v3/5 Application on your S60v2 Phone

I have tried it.But when I open it,It opens for a while and then close it automatically.What should I do?

pranto1902 said:
what do you mean?
try backing up your phone and files , then dial *#7370# to format it , then try installing the skype first to see if that resolves the issue