What's new

How to successfully convert MSG to PST?

techie

New Techie
MSG is the popular file format and is used by MS Outlook to contain all the emails messages and other items such as contacts, meetings, etc., outside of Outlook. MSG file does not store the whole data in one file. PST file stores complete Outlook data while the MSG files stores a single email item of Outlook. Currently, you have an MSG file and you want to store all data in one file then you need to convert data MSG to PST. I always use the Cigati MSG converter tool that has many advanced features.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many vendors on the internet providing MSG converter tools to convert MSG files to PST format. But finding a reliable one is like finding a needle in a haystack. Here I will give you a brief idea about a professional MSG converter tool preferred and recommended by many organizations.

Its name is Shoviv MSG converter. It is a desktop-based utility that supports and works with all Outlook versions and Windows operating systems. It provides many advanced features to enhance the users. The software is convenient for everyone; even non-technocrats can use this software without any assistance. The best thing about the software is, users can exclude/include desired items from the process. Also, if the conversion process gets interrupted, it allows users to resume it by applying the same settings again. To get assured about the software, you can install and use its free demo version.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many users who want to know how to convert MSG files to PST format. Here is the perfect solution Cubexsoft MSG to PST Converter for successfully converting MSG files into PST file format. As we all know MSG and PST are the file formats of MS Outlook for saving email messages but both are different. This software converts your MSG files into PST format without any error and saves all email files with attachments within a single process. The software provides advanced filter options for your output data file. The best thing about the software is users can convert multiple MSG files without any data loss.

If you want to convert MSG to PST in a secure manner, you can use the best MSG File Converter tool. The software can migrate both single and multiple MSG files at once. It converts MSG to PDF, DOC, TIFF, PNG, DOCX, DOCM, and other formats. It also filters duplicate emails based on the From, To, Subject, Body, and Bcc fields. However, it provides a detailed preview of mailbox items. It comes with a free demo version that allows you to test the first 50 emails as well as the software's performance.

Hi,

Although, I have tried various solution to save my MSG files into .pst format. Most of them are failed to do so. Therefore in the last, I have to used the third-party software. And I must say, this will be a only solution if anyone wants to convert multiple MSG files into PST format.

For doing this task, I have used ZOOK MSG to PST Converter that is so simple to do such tasks. It has direct options to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a single process. Just download the tool, select MSG files, set saving location and click on convert button. That's it and all your entire MSG files will be saved in PST format which can be easily accessed in Outlook without any trouble.

I hope this will help you too...

I came across the MacSonik MSG converter tool to convert MSG to PST and I am very satisfied with this software as it efficiently converted my bulk MSG files to PST while keeping the data originality intact. This software allowed to split the resultant PST file which was large in size and made managing emails very convenient. I didn't have to face the issue of duplicate emails as this tool removed them very easily during the conversion process. It also offers to save the MSG files to various file formats and email clients which makes it a prominent solution to convert MSG files.